This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

HL7 FHIR Security 2016-9-06

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Call Logistics

Weekly: Tuesday at 05:00 EST (2 PM PST)

Conference Audio: 770-657-9270,' Access: 845692
Join online meeting:  https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/520841173  
 Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating the meeting minutes 

Back to HL7 FHIR security topics

Attendees

Member Name Member Name Member Name
x John Moehrke Security Co-Chair . Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair x Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair
. Gary Dickinson EHR Co-Chair . Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair . Mike Davis
. Reed Gelzer RM-ES Lead x Glen Marshal . Galen Mulrooney
. Dave Silver . Rob Horn . Judy Fincher
. Diana Proud-Madruga . Beth Pumo . Oliver Lawless
. Bob Dieterle . Mario Hyland x Joe Lamy
. Rick Grow . [mailto: Richard Etterma] . [mailto: Wayne Kubic]

Agenda

  • Roll;
  • approval of agenda
  • approval of the August 30, 2016 minutes
  • All security open http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=677&tracker_query_id=4967
  • Update on action items
  • 9564 -- assigned to John -- following the discussion in the CP
    • 9564 Should FHIR AuditEvent resource include DICOM extension of ATNA Audit log message ? ()
  • 9167 -- assigned to John, only creating an example AuditEvent -- following the discussion in the CP
    • 9167 AuditEvent needs to make more obvious how to record a break-glass event ()
  • 9042, 9043, 9052 -- assigned to Kathleen, she has the XML almost ready to go
    • 9042 Add RBAC as value set for AuditEvent.participant.role ()
    • 9043 Add ABAC as alternative value set for AuditEvent.participant.role ()
    • 9052 Add SNOMED Stuctural Roles as value set for AuditEvent.participant.role ()
  • 9996 -- assigned to Glen -- following the discussion in the CP
  • Discussion around Record Lifecycle events (6303)? Are we going to support this? Are the vocabulary done yet? (Gary will join)
    • 6303 Add Record Lifecycle Events to AuditEventObjectLifecycle Set (Gary Dickinson) None

Minutes

  • John chair
  • Agenda approved: Glen/Suzanne: 3-0-0
  • Minutes approved: Glen/Suzanne: 3-0-0
  • Reminder to review the ballot.
  • Action: John entered the topics discussed as new CPs, no proposed wording yet to approve
  • John's action items have not been advanced
  • Glen's action item has not been advanced. No feedback from outside SME on v2 input use-case. Likely we need to just propose something in a block vote, make the change, and address future CPs against it.
  • No other business, adjourned