This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

HL7 FHIR Security 2016-6-28

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Call Logistics

Weekly: Tuesday at 05:00 EST (2 PM PST)

Conference Audio: 770-657-9270,' Access: 845692
Join online meeting: https://meet.RTC.VA.GOV/suzanne.gonzales-webb/67LLFDYV
If you are having difficulty joining, please try: 
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/520841173  
 Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating the meeting minutes 

Back to HL7 FHIR security topics

Attendees

Member Name Member Name Member Name
x John Moehrke Security Co-Chair . Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair x Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair
x Gary Dickinson EHR Co-Chair . Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair . Mike Davis
. Reed Gelzer RM-ES Lead . Glen Marshal . Galen Mulrooney
. Dave Silver x Rob Horn . Judy Fincher
x Diana Proud-Madruga . Beth Pumo x Oliver Lawless
. Bob Dieterle . Mario Hyland . Joe Lamy
. Rick Grow . [mailto: Richard Etterma] . [mailto: Wayne Kubic]

Agenda

  • Roll;
  • approval of agenda
  • approval of the June 21, 2016 minutes
  • FHIR spec was updated from two weeks ago approved CPs, so please review for mistakes.
  • How should 'test-data' be identified? Is this a legitimate use of security-tags?
  • De-Identification topics
  • Update on action items
  • 9563 Add onBehalfOf to Signature datatype ()
  • 9564 -- assigned to John -- following the discussion in the CP
    • 9564 Should FHIR AuditEvent resource include DICOM extension of ATNA Audit log message ? ()
  • 7568 -- assigned to Kathleen, seems this should be satisfid by 9840? -- following the discussion in the CP
    • 7568 2015May core #859 - How are agent and activity linked? ()
  • 3318 -- assigned to Rick to work with Mike -- following the discussion in the CP
    • 3318 Clarify how to use RBAC and ABAC using FHIR ()
  • 9042, 9043, 9052 -- assigned to Kathleen, she has the XML almost ready to go
    • 9042 Add RBAC as value set for AuditEvent.participant.role ()
    • 9043 Add ABAC as alternative value set for AuditEvent.participant.role ()
    • 9052 Add SNOMED Stuctural Roles as value set for AuditEvent.participant.role ()
  • 9167 -- assigned to John, only creating an example AuditEvent -- following the discussion in the CP
    • 9167 AuditEvent needs to make more obvious how to record a break-glass event ()
  • 9996 -- assigned to Glen -- following the discussion in the CP
    • 9996 Using Provenance resource to annotate content derived from non-FHIR sources ()
  • FMM evaluation vs desire - We picked 4 last week -- We might want to re-evaluate to level 3. As level 4 means we would need to work hard to get "complete" testing tools and procedures at 100% of functionality. I think we should only target getting some testing ready.
  • Discussion with Mario on getting prepared for next connectathon
    • What use-case should we focus on? (Lab vs Financial vs Patient)
  • Discussion around Record Lifecycle events (6303)? Are we going to support this? Are the vocabulary done yet? (Gary will join)
    • 6303 Add Record Lifecycle Events to AuditEventObjectLifecycle Set (Gary Dickinson) None
  • Prepare for a block vote for next week --
    • 9563 Add onBehalfOf to Signature datatype ()

Minutes

  • John Chair
  • Approved Agenda
  • Approved minutes from 21st.
  • Gary identified a typo -> GF#10254
  • 9563 is prototyped and part of upcoming block vote
  • 9564 John is working on it
  • discussed 3318
    • Added question in followup around how strict the ABAC definition needs to be.
    • Action: John to poke Rick
  • Discussion on 9996
  • EHR Record Lifecycle IG
    • Gary has shared a draft word document with updates.
    • He is aligning with current build (the changes we have done with Provenance and AuditEvent)