This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

HL7 FHIR Security 2016-6-21

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Call Logistics

Weekly: Tuesday at 05:00 EST (2 PM PST)

Conference Audio: 770-657-9270,' Access: 845692
Join online meeting: https://meet.RTC.VA.GOV/suzanne.gonzales-webb/67LLFDYV
If you are having difficulty joining, please try: 
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/520841173  
 Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating the meeting minutes 

Back to HL7 FHIR security topics

Attendees

Member Name Member Name Member Name
x John Moehrke Security Co-Chair x Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair x Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair
. Gary Dickinson EHR Co-Chair . Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair . Mike Davis
. Reed Gelzer RM-ES Lead . Glen Marshal . Galen Mulrooney
x Dave Silver x Rob Horn . Judy Fincher
x Diana Proud-Madruga x Beth Pumo . Oliver Lawless
. Bob Dieterle x Mario Hyland . Joe Lamy
. Rick Grow . [mailto: Richard Etterma] . [mailto: Wayne Kubic]

Agenda

  • Roll;
  • approval of agenda
  • approval of the June 14, 2016 minutes
  • FHIR spec was updated from last weeks approved CPs, so please review for mistakes.
  • Update on action items
  • Discussion around _confidentiality code vocabulary.
  • 9563 -- assigned to Kathleen, to work with Rob -- Following the discussion in the CP
    • 9563 Add onBehalfOf to Signature datatype ()
  • 9564 -- assigned to John -- following the discussion in the CP
    • 9564 Should FHIR AuditEvent resource include DICOM extension of ATNA Audit log message ? ()
  • 7568 -- assigned to Kathleen, seems this should be satisfid by 9840? -- following the discussion in the CP
    • 7568 2015May core #859 - How are agent and activity linked? ()
  • 3318 -- assigned to Rick to work with Mike -- following the discussion in the CP
    • 3318 Clarify how to use RBAC and ABAC using FHIR ()
  • 9042, 9043, 9052 -- assigned to Kathleen, she has the XML almost ready to go
    • 9042 Add RBAC as value set for AuditEvent.participant.role ()
    • 9043 Add ABAC as alternative value set for AuditEvent.participant.role ()
    • 9052 Add SNOMED Stuctural Roles as value set for AuditEvent.participant.role ()
  • 9167 -- assigned to John, only creating an example AuditEvent -- following the discussion in the CP
    • 9167 AuditEvent needs to make more obvious how to record a break-glass event ()
  • 9996 -- assigned to Glen -- following the discussion in the CP
    • 9996 Using Provenance resource to annotate content derived from non-FHIR sources ()
  • FMM evaluation vs desire - We picked 4 last week -- We might want to re-evaluate to level 3. As level 4 means we would need to work hard to get "complete" testing tools and procedures at 100% of functionality. I think we should only target getting some testing ready.
  • Discussion with Mario on getting prepared for next connectathon
    • What use-case should we focus on? (Lab vs Financial vs Patient)
  • Discussion around Record Lifecycle events (6303)? Are we going to support this? Are the vocabulary done yet? (Gary will join)
    • 6303 Add Record Lifecycle Events to AuditEventObjectLifecycle Set (Gary Dickinson) None
  • Prepare for a block vote for next week --

Minutes

  • John Moehrke chair
  • approval of agenda - Glen/Rob : unanimous
  • approval of the June 14, 2016 minutes - Glen/Rob : unanimous
  • FHIR spec was updated from last weeks approved CPs, so please review for mistakes.
  • Update on action items
  • Discussion around _confidentiality code vocabulary.
    • 9176 Security-Labels page for _confidentialiy points at all "Confidentiality" codes, not just _confidentiality. (John Moehrke) None
    • This is fixed now. http://hl7-fhir.github.io/v3/ConfidentialityClassification/vs.html -- Need to find prior notes where we agreed this needed to be fixed, and close it based on that meeting. Else we can vote in future block vote.
    • Temporary fix, Grahame owns the longer term and wider problem with Vocabulary wg
  • 9563 -- assigned to Kathleen, to work with Rob -- Following the discussion in the CP
    • 9563 Add onBehalfOf to Signature datatype ()
    • Edited on the call the Signature datatype to be submitted as 'pre-applied' in preparation for future vote.
    • updated CP also with text Rob provided.
  • Discussion with Mario on testing
    • Kathleen would like to focus on the Financial use-case
      • Mario is concerned that the financial use-case might be not mature enough, and no have the broadest representation. Indicating that the percentage of connectathon participants is small compared to others
      • John I am concerned this is too focused of a set of people. Meaning we don't get new players. I do think that Financial should include use of Provenance. So might we focus Provenamce on Financial?
    • John would like to focus on Lab use-case
      • John - I want a significant use-case (so not Patient) that stands on its own. Meaning people want to test to that use-case alone (Financial also meets these two criteria).
    • We agree that the addition of AuditEvent testing would be an additional layer, not a mandatory part of the fundamental use-case. (Seems someone has indicated that we wanted it to be mandatory, and Grahame has pushed back. We don't want to be mandatory (yet))