HL7 FHIR Security 2016-3-8
Weekly: Tuesday at 05:00 EST (2 PM PST)
Conference Audio: 770-657-9270,' Access: 845692
Join online meeting: https://meet.RTC.VA.GOV/suzanne.gonzales-webb/67LLFDYV
If you are having difficulty joining, please try:
Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating the meeting minutes
|Member Name||Member Name||Member Name|
|x||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair||.||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair|
|.||Gary Dickinson EHR Co-Chair||.||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair||.||Mike Davis|
|.||Reed Gelzer RM-ES Lead||.||Glen Marshal||.||Galen Mulrooney|
|.||Dave Silver||x||Rob Horn||x||Judy Fincher|
|.||Diana Proud-Madruga||.||Beth Pumo||.||Oliver Lawles|
- Roll; approval of agenda and March 1, 2016 minutes
- Any changes expecting to be tested at the next FHIR Connectathon need to be submitted into the build by March 27th.
- CPs for Review
- Security CP 9563Add onBehalfOf to Signature datatype - FM voted to recommend that Security adopt this approach to capturing delegation relationship between a signer party that delegates actual signing to another entity, especially where there is more than one signer.
- Security PC 9407 Align AuditEvent and Provenance action/activity element definition Continue work on activity definitions.
- Next set of discussion
- 9417 Add a new Provenance.entity.lifecycle element to align with Audit.entity.lifecycle. Align definitions. (Kathleen Connor) Persuasive with Mod
- 7568 2015May core #859 - How are agent and activity linked? (Kathleen Connor) None
- 9407 Align AuditEvent and Provenance action/activity element. Recommend "Provenance.activity". (Kathleen Connor) None
- 9150 Provenance TODO section cleanup (John Moehrke) None
- 9151 AuditEvent has TODO section to be removed (John Moehrke) None
- 9166 Break-Glass method defined doesn't include AuditEvent effect. (John Moehrke) None
- 9167 AuditEvent needs to make more obvious how to record a break-glass event (John Moehrke) None
- 9176 Security-Labels page for _confidentialiy points at all "Confidentiality" codes, not just _confidentiality. (John Moehrke) None
- 9563 Add onBehalfOf to Signature datatype (Kathleen Connor) None
- 9564 Should FHIR AuditEvent resource include DICOM extension of ATNA Audit log message ? (Madhusudana B Shivalinge Gowda) None
- John chaired.
- Unanimous approval of agenda and minutes.
- Discussed John"s blog article from the email discussion on Provenance vs Audit http://healthcaresecprivacy.blogspot.com/2016/03/provenance-vs-audit-it-is-not.html. Questions about which agent is generating a CREATE/UPDATE, since that's not the view of the user agent about the activity performed led to the conclusion that we need at least two interaction diagrams to shows:
- Provenance Interactions
- Generation of a Provenance Resource recording the user agent activity that caused the Provenance.target
- Possible linking of the user's Provenance Resource to a Resource that the user POSTS/PUTS on or TRANSFERS to a FHIR Server and possible persistence by the Server.
- Generation of a Provenance Resource recording the Server's CREATE/UPDATE
- AuditEvent Interactions
- Generation of AuditEvent Resource recording the actions on the system triggered by the user agent and facilitating agent activities [e.g., user authenticating, system handshakes required for transfers, etc.]
- Generation of AuditEvent Resource recording the actions by the Server.
- Provenance Interactions
John will make draft for discussion on next call.
- RE: Security CP 9563Add onBehalfOf to Signature datatype
- “onBehalfOf" definition of " = Agent who delegated signing or did not have the legal standing to sign for themselves (such as a child) e.g., a party to a contract, consent directive, witness, attester, etc.
- Add "onBehalfOfReference" definition: The delegator for which the “who” Reference, e.g., a Device, signed on behalf of. The delegator can only be a Referenced Resource type in the context in which the signature is used. E.g., in a contract, where a signing party must have legal standing, by limiting Referenced resources to Organizational or Person like Resources, may be enough of a constraint to prevent a device being the delegator to another device and thereby a signer which must have legal standing.
- NOTE that W3C PROV Namespace has a description for "actedOnBehalfOf" = "Delegation is the assignment of authority and responsibility to an agent (by itself or by another agent) to carry out a specific activity as a delegate or representative, while the agent it acts on behalf of retains some responsibility for the outcome of the delegated work.
- Alternative approaches were discussed, including using XADES delegation and countersigning capabilities.
- Rob suggested using the UCC term "personal representative" vs the W3C PROV term "onBehalfOf".
- Homework: To review XADES and HL7 Digital Signature CDA IG for alternative approaches, and to consider alternatives to "onBehalfOf" as well as a definition that covers more than the delegation use case.
- Deferred discussion of Security CP 9407 - aligned AuditEvent.activity and Provenance.activity.