This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

HL7 FHIR Security 2015-12-22

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to HL7 FHIR security topics

Attendees

Member Name Member Name Member Name
John Moehrke Security Co-Chair Kathleen Connor Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair
Gary Dickinson EHR Co-Chair Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair Judy Fincher
Reed Gelzer RM-ES Lead Glen Marshal Galen Mulrooney
Dave Silver [1] [2]

Agenda

canceled? No

  • Kathleen continto discuss progress with http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=HL7_FHIR_Provenance_Resource&section=4 with John's help on importing V3 vocabulary mechanism in the FHIR build
  • Review Rob's paragraph that guides reader on how to apply Resource Versioning with Provenance so that linkage is maintained, and warn against provenance use when server doesn't support Versioning.
  • Review John's addition to the FHIR wiki on the page that tells editors how to create a Resource. a discussion on Provenance and W5. and pass links to group including Gary
  • John update on noted descriptions in AuditEvent need yet to be fixed up regarding participant->agent, and object->entity.

Ongoing CP Dispositions

To Discuss

  • 9078 HTTP Caching Warning for FHIR GET REST services (Kathleen Connor) None
  • 8638 how does Provenance work when deleting records (Grahame Grieve) None
  • 9036 Handling of meta values that should force version, such as security_labels (John Moehrke) None
  • 9037 Security page should recognize HEART (John Moehrke) None
  • 8790 Give guidance on AuditEvent that codes don't need DisplayName populated (Paul Knapp) None

Related to RBAC

  • 3318 Clarify how to use RBAC and ABAC using FHIR (John Moehrke) Considered for Future Use

Awaiting vocabulary

  • Review ProvenanceEvent value set
  • 9051 Remove AuditEvent.participant.role binding to http://hl7.org/fhir/ValueSet/dicm-402-roleid. Bind this value set to AuditEvent.particpant.userid (Kathleen Connor) None
  • 9042 Add RBAC as value set for AuditEvent.participant.role (Kathleen Connor) None
  • 9043 Add ABAC as alternative value set for AuditEvent.participant.role (Kathleen Connor) None
  • 9052 Add SNOMED Stuctural Roles as value set for AuditEvent.participant.role (Kathleen Connor) None
  • 6303 Add Record Lifecycle Events to AuditEventObjectLifecycle Set (Gary Dickinson) Considered for Future Use

Other Provenance

  • 7563 2015May core #854 - Expand on how to use Provenance (Kathleen Connor) Considered for Future Use
  • 7567 2015May core #858 - Provenance isn't sufficiently aligned with w3c spec (Kathleen Connor) Considered for Future Use
  • 7568 2015May core #859 - How are agent and activity linked? (Kathleen Connor) Considered for Future Use
  • 7569 2015May core #860 - Clarify relationship agents and entities used in activity (Kathleen Connor) Considered for Future Use
  • 7570 2015May core #861 - Clarify relationship agents and entities used in activity (Kathleen Connor) Considered for Future Use
  • 8803 Provenance for a subset of a resource (Chris Grenz) None

Other Signature

  • 8731 Canonicalization for signatures (Lloyd McKenzie) None
  • 8827 Signature datatype does not include counter-signature type (John Moehrke) None
  • 7752 2015May core #1073 - Replace value set with FHIR Signer Type value set (Kathleen Connor) Not Related

Other

We have "Open Issues and Request for Comments" on AuditEvent and on Provenance. These need to be cleaned up by the DSTU 2.1 ballot time. This is mostly a narrative of the CPs we had open at the DSTU2 ballot time, so by closing the above CPs we likely close these TODO, and thus could eliminate these sections.

  • 9150 Provenance TODO section cleanup
  • 9151 AuditEvent has TODO section to be removed

Minutes

Action Items