Feburay 20, 2018 PSAF Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|.||Member Name||.||Member Name||.||Member Name||.||Member Name|
|.||John Moehrke Security Co-chair||x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-chair||.||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair||.||Trish Williams Security Co-chair|
|x||Christopher Shawn] Security Co-chair||x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb||x||Mike Davis||x||David Staggs|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||x||Beth Pumo||.||Ioana Singureanu||.||Rob Horn|
|x||Diana Proud-Madruga||x||Francsico Jauregui||.||Joe Lamy||.||Galen Mulrooney|
|.||Paul Knapp||.||Grahame Grieve||.||Johnathan Coleman||.||Aaron Seib|
|.||Ken Salyards||.||Jim Kretz||.||Gary Dickinson||x||Dave Silver|
|.||Oliver Lawless||.||||.||David Tao||x||Greg Linden|
- (3 min) Roll Call, Agenda Approval
- (7 min) Review and Approval of the Feb. 13th Minutes
- (50 min) Security and Privacy Domain Analysis Model updates Focused discussion on updates to the TF4FA Model
- Chris chaired.
- Minutes were reviewed. Mike moved to approve. Kathleen seconded. Beth abstained because she did not attend the PSAF call on the 13th. Minutes approved 6-1-0
- Mike reviewed the updated TF4FA model, which is more closely aligned with the ISO 22600 and PONDERS model. The information model is focused only on trust rather than access control. Specifically he walked the group through both the current draft TF4FA conceptual information model, which he noted is under revision, and a TF4FA One Pager.
- PSAF calls will continue as the TF4FA ballot material is finalized.