This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

February 17 2009 Security Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Security Working Group Meeting

==Attendees== (expected)

Agenda and Minutes

  1. (05 min) Roll Call
  2. (05 min) Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
  3. (15 min) Security RIM/DAM(?) *Possible New Project* Discussion -an extension to the Joint HL7 RBAC Vocabulary project.
  • At this point Team TCA will take the lead on this project
  • Team TCA will be adding one resource (to be named) who will be assisting with the modeling
  • Team TCA will provide support, Ioana will be the primary modeler
  • Further detail should be directed by Security co-chairs
  1. (35 min) Vocabulary
  • Using David Sperzel spreadsheet (ArtifactProcessRBAC_mapping)
    • need to add some additional terms that may at times have a parent-child relationship; have more than one idea embedded in them. i.e. ADT (admission function, discharge function, transfer function
    • looking at the content of the existing material is a complex idea made up of artifacts and content. i.e.laboratory order is a type of order that has laboratory content or a radiology report is a type of report with radiology content
    • bring forth suggestions for 'new or updated' terms i.e. Admission procedure, Discharge procedure, etc AND place them in more consistent groups
    • compile the new/updated terms and present to Security WG
    • Security WG to vote of new terms within the WG to prepare for September ballot

Action Items

Back to Meetings