This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Feb 13, 2013 Education Telecon

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

  • Melva Peters (Chair)
  • Patrick Loyd
  • Diego Kaminker
  • John Ritter
  • Mary Ann (HL7 Staff)

Agenda

2.7 Certification Sample Questions

  • Status - Mary Ann will followup to see if okay to update and publish
    • Patrick sent emails with possible changes on 2 questions and has forwarded to Mary Ann
Action:  Mary Ann will update

Rewrite of Sample and Certification Exams - Project Scope Statement

Action: Patrick will develop a draft PSS to determine how to deal with this concern - tentative agenda item for February 27th call

Project Review

  • RIM Certification Test Update Project (PSS 886) (Virginia)
    • Status of planning for Prep Course - Sharon to followup with Ginnie
    • No update
  • Electronic Certification Testing (PSS 882)
    • No update

Tutorials

  • UML Tutorial
Action: Patrick will reach out to JD
  • V3 Project Manager Tutorial - Marc Koehn
Action: Marc will action, but Melva will remind
  • Tutorial Specifications for January 2013 Tutorials
    • Status
  • Project Facilitator training
Action: Melva to follow up with Co-Chairs for the relevant work group

Policy/Procedure

  • Auditing - Patrick
    • Status - Patrick will start work again on this
Action: add as an Agenda item for Feb 13
  • Document other policies and procedures
    • Start a Wiki - Patrick
      • Tutorial Specifications requirements - Mary Ann to provide or add to Wiki

Tutorial Planning for September 2013

  • start working on the tutorial grid
  • Mary Ann will reach out to track leaders and other speakers and forward a draft tutorial grid for September to the education list

Any other business

  • Melva's availability from mid Feb to end of April - due to contract work in Singapore, Melva may not be on the upcoming calls, but will likely be able to be at the WGM in Atlanta
  • Fundamentals Course - 260 registered
  • Webinars - 4 registered,but will likely go ahead with the series
    • will be taping so that we can use as a podcast later
  • eLearning site
    • still down
    • Fercam is working to create a new Moodle
  • eLearning Survey
    • Diego will forward to Melva
  • eLearning Student Issue
    • Melva will forward email to Diego

Next meeting

  • Next teleconference - February 27, 2013