FM MITA Modelers CC 20090126
Jump to navigation Jump to search
FM MITA Modelers Conference Call 2:00pm Eastern Time (January 26th, 2009)
- Bernard Jackson
- Rutha Cayette
- Brenda James
- Leslie Flaherty
- Mel Rosenburg
1. Join the conference call: Use HL7 Conference Call servicer
Phone: 770-657-9270 Passcode: 451256#
- 5 min Roll Call
- 5 min Approve Draft version of Roles and Responsibilities
- 15 min Deliverables for Minnesota HL7 Working Meeting
- 15 min Discuss SVN Repository:
- Directory Structure
- Version Control
- 10 min MITA Development Framework ballot changes
- 10 min Open Discussion
- Called meeting to order (Bernard)
- Motion to accept the Roles and Responsibilities Modelers document (Brenda/Leslie). Motion passes unanimously.
- Bernard gave an overview of the Orlando WGM.
- Asked callers to review the MITA Modeling directory structure in the HL7 SVN Repository. Send comments to Leslie and/or Bernard.
- Leslie and Bernard discussed deliverables for the HL7 Minnesota Working group meeting. Leslie suggested expanding the Provider Enrollment business process:
- Activity Diagrams
- State Diagrams
- Logical Data Models RIM constrainted
This would be a collaborative effort divided among the modelers.
- Leslie offered to assist the modelers with lessons learned.
- Follow up with FM Co-Chair, Mary Kay, to get the Orlando WGM agenda and FM session notes send to FM list serve. Bernard will do this.
- Bernard will email Leslie the business process to be modeled on next conference call.
- Bernard will follow up with Mary Kay to request a iLinc for the next conference call.
- There was some discussion of using BIRT to publish the models instead the existing solution.
- Meeting adjourned.