FHIR Workflow Minutes CC 20190128

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


FHIR Workflow Conference Call 3:00PM Eastern Time (Date above)

Return to FHIR Workflow Minutes

Agenda

Attendees

  • Lloyd McKenzie (chair/scribe)
  • Craig Newman
  • Jeffrey Danford
  • Jose Costa Teixeira

Joined late

  • Vassil Peytchev

Minutes Approval

Overview from WGM

  • Lloyd reviewed the discussion from Mon Q4 at the WGM

Action items

  • Lloyd will talk to Grahame & David H. about when is a good time to start ExampleScenario work
    • Not done yet - Probably looking at closer to May
  • Jose will pass on current state about getting PlantUML content into Maven
    • Still on Jose's plate
  • Lloyd will talk to Grahame about when is a good timeframe to move workflow alignment into main build
    • Not done yet - Probably looking at closer to May
  • Will evaluate in early Jan. whether we want to hold the workflow session this round
    • Future

Editing

How to 'edit' when content lives in a local file

  • Typically use Git or NPM. ImplementationGuide defines where stuff lives
  • Jose will talk w/ Grahame about how to make it work if you don't have an ImplementationGuide

Tracker Items


Non-FHIR artifacts in ExampleScenario

  • Discussion about distinguishing v2, CDA artifact types
  • We need a way to identify what CDA template is being sent or what v2 message is being shared
  • For now we'll just use an extension as we experiment


Adjournment

14:58 Eastern