FHIR Workflow Minutes CC 20180328
Jump to navigation Jump to search
FHIR Workflow Conference Call 3:00PM Eastern Time (Date above)
- Approve Minutes Prior Meeting on 03/26
- Lloyd McKenzie (chair/scribe)
- Nick Radov
- Reinhard Egelkraut
- Robert Lario
- Motion to approve Minutes Prior Meeting on 03/26: Reinhard/Nick - 3-0-0
Continued discussion with Robert Lario
- Talked further about REST, Messaging and "Services" paradigms
- Our constraining of the use of REST to just create/read/update/delete doesn't necessarily align with general usage of the term
- Operation-based approach provides greater specificity about exactly what can be done and what elements are required but provides less out-of-the-box interoperability and requires more negotiation.
- Using Task or the 'actionable' tag is general purpose and requires little negotiation, but doesn't allow expression of what sorts of fulfillment are possible by a given system, what the input dependencies are, what systems will pay attention to fulfillment requests, etc.
- We need to have some discussion around capability statements and workflow