FHIR Consent February 12, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|x||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair||x||Kathleen Connor FM Co-Chair||x||John MoehrkeSecurity Co-Chair|
|x||Alexander Mense||Russell McDonell||x||Tarik Idris|
|x||Marty Prahl||Diana Proud-Madruga||Pat Pyette|
|x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||x||David Staggs||x||Glen Marshall|
|x||Rob Horn||x||Beth Pumo||William Kinsley|
- Report from FM improvements discussed last week.
- Create Plan for completing the draft of the PCD IG
- Johnathan Coleman chaired. Roll taken and agenda approved without addition.
- RE FM report out - Kathleen stated that the only outstanding item was John's suggestion about Contract.signer.type and Contract.signer.party cardinality being changed from 1..1 to 0..1 to enable a signature without a signer.
- John led development of a FHIR Privacy Consent Directive IG (PCD)PCD IG outlineand listed volunteers to draft sections.
- 6285 Proposal for ConsentDirective stepping stones (John Moehrke) None
- 6865 2015May sdc #82 - Bundle with consent + request? (James Kretz) None
- 7253 2015May core #362 - ConsentDirective violates DSTU 2 rules (Lloyd McKenzie) None
- 7252 2015May core #361 - ConsentDirective appears US-specific (Lloyd McKenzie) Persuasive
Deferred until after PCD IG is written
- 5524 Consent shouldn't be a sub-type of Contract (Lloyd McKenzie) None
- 5525 Consent Directive does not appear to be aligned with the 80% (Lloyd McKenzie) None
- 6137 Consent has no examples (Lloyd McKenzie) None
- 7532 2015May core #823 - ConsentDirective documentation (Grahame Grieve) None
- 7533 2015May core #824 - ConsentDirective as a profile (Grahame Grieve) None
- 7871 2015May core #1191 - Where is consent status, advance directive details? Contract resource is inappropriate (Michelle Miller) None
- 6284 ConsentDirective vs Contract (John Moehrke) Not Related