FHIR Consent December 30, 2015
|Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|x||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair||Kathleen Connor FM Co-Chair||Tarik Idris|
|William Kinsley||Russell McDonell||x||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair|
|Marty Prahl||Diana Proud-Madruga||Pat Pyette|
|x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||x||David Staggs||Glen Marshall|
|Rob Horn||Beth Pumo||[mailto: ]|
- When will this topic be discussed at January WGM?
- At that time we need to close on the deferred CPs. The ones about Consent vs Contract, Complexity, incompleteness.
- Do we need to have formal vote to include in FHIR DSTU2.1 ballot?
- Update from FM on Contract
- Ready to Vote
- Comments on first draft of Privacy Consent Directive IG
- Further examples??
- Research use-case from Dan Russler -- http://dst.sagepub.com/content/5/3/535
- John's use-cases 6285
- discuss layout of IG.
- Outline for the content we want to include
- Might be useful to have Profile editing session live as a group. Where John has the PCD IG open in Forge and we as a group do editing.
- Kathleen has provided on gForge a proposed "example" column for the Profile spreadsheet that explains how to fill out the FHIR Consent Directive given a BPPC. This might be a good solution, as the example, or possibly as the 'comment'. Or this could be written up more as a HTML page in the PCD IG.
- Invent example value-sets?
- Create value-sets from real vocabulary?
- discuss Profile Actors
- systems that would have conformance requirements
- Not humans, not legal
- 6285 Proposal for ConsentDirective stepping stones (John Moehrke) None
- 6865 2015May sdc #82 - Bundle with consent + request? (James Kretz) None
- 7253 2015May core #362 - ConsentDirective violates DSTU 2 rules (Lloyd McKenzie) None
- 7252 2015May core #361 - ConsentDirective appears US-specific (Lloyd McKenzie) Persuasive
Deferred until after PCD IG is written
- 5524 Consent shouldn't be a sub-type of Contract (Lloyd McKenzie) None
- 5525 Consent Directive does not appear to be aligned with the 80% (Lloyd McKenzie) None
- 6137 Consent has no examples (Lloyd McKenzie) None
- 7532 2015May core #823 - ConsentDirective documentation (Grahame Grieve) None
- 7533 2015May core #824 - ConsentDirective as a profile (Grahame Grieve) None
- 7871 2015May core #1191 - Where is consent status, advance directive details? Contract resource is inappropriate (Michelle Miller) None
- 6284 ConsentDirective vs Contract (John Moehrke) Not Related
ACTION ITEMS: Johnathan to send reminder e-mail to CBCC and Security WG listserve to review and vote on the HL7 CDA® R2 Implementation Guide: Privacy Consent Directives, Release 1 (PI ID: 553). This is a re-ballot to address the procedural deficiencies from last time we balloted when we did not complete the administrative steps necessary to publish.
JohnM: to send e-mail to CBCC, Security WG on FHIR items
meeting adjorned at 1620 AZT