FHIR Chemotherapy IG
Welcome to the HL7 FHIR Chemotherapy IG Wiki!
The FHIR Chemotherapy Implementation Guide (IG) helps to ensure that chemotherapy-related medical information is properly represented in HL7 FHIR, and addresses the needs of ordering chemotherapy in various scenarios and countries. This wiki page is for facilitation of ongoing discussions.
Primary sponsor: Clinical Decision Support
At the January 2017 Working Group Meeting in San Antonio, TX, participants convened to discuss the creation of a group dedicated to representing chemotherapy-related medical information in FHIR. There was quite a bit of interest among members from many different countries, and we decided to set up an international chemotherapy implementation guide to address this need.
Please subscribe to the "chemotherapy IG" stream on chat.fhir.org to get involved and start receiving the most up-to-date information about the project!
You can also send comments to the stream via e-mail at zulipfhir+chemotherapy%0032IGfirstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail body will become the stream message and the e-mail subject will become the stream topic.
Source for the International Chemotherapy Implementation Guide is located here: https://github.com/cqframework/chemotherapy-ig. It has been connected to the IG build tooling so that commits to the repository automatically result in a build that is published here: http://build.fhir.org/ig/cqframework/chemotherapy-ig/.
- Note: The meeting that would have been held on July 4th has been rescheduled to July 11th. We will resume our normal bi-monthly calls starting July 18th.
- The next scheduled meeting is July 11, 2017 - 11:30am-12:30pm (Eastern Time Zone).
We have a recurring biweekly meeting on Tuesdays from 11:30am-12:30pm (Eastern Time Zone). The next meetings are scheduled for July 11, July 18, August 1, etc. Occasionally we will hold additional meetings or reschedule the meeting date/time as needed -- these changes will be posted here.
Please join the teleconference/webex meeting by clicking here: Meeting link. The meeting number is 732819955. The US/Canada call-in toll-free number is 1-866-469-3239, and global call-in numbers are available by clicking here: Global call-in list.
- June 20, 2017 - 11:30am-12:30pm (Eastern Time Zone)
- May 23, 2017 - 11am-12pm (Eastern Time Zone)
- May 2, 2017 - 11:30am-12:30pm (Eastern Time Zone)
- April 25, 2017 - 11am-12pm (Eastern Time Zone)
- April 18, 2017 - 11am-12pm (Eastern Time Zone)
- April 11, 2017 - 11am-12pm (Eastern Time Zone)
- March 28, 2017 - 11am-12pm (Eastern Time Zone)
- March 13, 2017 - 11am-12pm (Eastern Time Zone)
- Aug. 2017: RequestGroup: File:A+C followed by T+Trastuzumab RequestGroup example.docx
- Aug. 2017: PlanDefinition Action Presentation: File:Action Hierarchies within an NCCN Template August 2017.pptx
- Jul. 2017: Meeting Minutes: File:Meeting Minutes 20 July 2017.pdf
- Jun. 2017: Meeting Minutes: File:Meeting Minutes 20 June 2017.pdf
- Apr. 2017: Meeting Minutes: File:Meeting Minutes 25 April 2017.pdf
- Apr. 2017: Meeting Minutes: File:Meeting Minutes 18 April 2017.pdf
- Apr. 2017: Meeting Minutes: File:Meeting Minutes 11 April 2017.pdf
- Mar. 2017: Regimen information: File:Dose Dense AC regimen for breast cancer.pdf
- Mar. 2017: Meeting Minutes: File:Meeting Minutes 28 March 2017.pdf
- Mar. 2017: Meeting Minutes: File:Meeting Minutes 13 March 2017.pdf
- Mar. 2017: FHIR Applications Roundtable Presentation: File:NCCN Representing Chemotherapy in FHIR Duke Applications Roundtable March 2017.pdf
(file also available at: http://www.hl7.org/events/fhir/roundtable/2017/03/pdfs/B-6_Mary-Visceglia.pdf)
- Jan. 2017: Project Scope Statement: File:International Chemotherapy Implementation Guide PSS.docx
Peter Lamb National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) (Lamb@nccn.org)
Please let me know about any content changes, updates, etc. Thanks!