December 5, 2017 PSAF Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|.||Member Name||.||Member Name||.||Member Name||.||Member Name|
|x||John Moehrke Security Co-chair||x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-chair||.||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair||.||Trish Williams Security Co-chair|
|x||Christopher Shawn] Security Co-chair||.||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb||x||Mike Davis||x||David Staggs|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||.||Beth Pumo||.||Ioana Singureanu||.||Rob Horn|
|x||Diana Proud-Madruga||x||Francsico Jauregui||.||Joe Lamy||.||Galen Mulrooney|
|.||Paul Knapp||.||Grahame Grieve||.||Johnathan Coleman||.||Aaron Seib|
|.||Ken Salyards||.||Jim Kretz||.||Gary Dickinson||x||Dave Silver|
|.||Oliver Lawless||.||Lisa Nelson||.||David Tao||.||Nathan Botts|
- (3 min) Roll Call, Agenda Approval
- (5 min) Review and Approval of November 14 PSAF Minutes - Note November 21st and 28th calls were cancelled.
- (55 min) Continuation of ballot reconciliation of HL7 Security and Privacy Domain Model - Mike Davis & Chris Shawn.
- Chris Shawn cochaired.
- Informal approval of the Nov. 28 PSAF Agenda. Mike stated that he wants to see a PSAF May Ballot project plan and have the reconciliation comments mapped to previous ballot material.
- Approval of Minutes Kathleen moved, Mike seconded. Nov 14 minutes approved 7-0-0
- RE HL7 TF4F May Ballot Reconciliation - See TF4F May Ballot Reconciliation spreadsheet.
- Meeting Adjourned