December 23rd 2008 CBCC Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
- Ioana Singureanu Scribe
- Richard Thoreson Chair
- Suzanne Gonzales-Webb
- Rob McClure
- Tony Weida
- Kathleen Connor
- (05 min) Roll Call
- (05 min) Approve Minutes December 16th 2008 CBCC Conference Call 6-0-0, Agenda Approval 6-0-0
- (20 min) Joint project update (Rob and Suzanne): Security WG (VA) mapped the RBAC Permission Catalog objects to SNOMED-CT codes. The VA team is mapping all the objects (~118) to SNOMED as an initial step. This way we have an interoperable representation of the objects in the RBAC Permission Catalog. The list will arranged hierarchically. In the second iteration the value sets will be enhanced with other codes (e.g. LOINC for document types).
- Draft mapping will be presented at the Jan Orlando WGM - draft will be distributed the week of Jan 5th, 2009.
- The result of analysis may create new concepts domains in HL7 and perhaps new coded concepts in SNOMED, LOINC, etc.
- [10 min] PMAC Functional Roles (Ioana)