December 19, 2017 PSAF Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|.||Member Name||.||Member Name||.||Member Name||.||Member Name|
|.||John Moehrke Security Co-chair||x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-chair||.||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair||.||Trish Williams Security Co-chair|
|x||Christopher Shawn] Security Co-chair||x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb||.||Mike Davis||x||David Staggs|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||x||Beth Pumo||.||Ioana Singureanu||.||Rob Horn|
|x||Diana Proud-Madruga||x||Francsico Jauregui||.||Joe Lamy||.||Galen Mulrooney|
|.||Paul Knapp||.||Grahame Grieve||.||Johnathan Coleman||.||Aaron Seib|
|.||Ken Salyards||.||Jim Kretz||.||Gary Dickinson||x||Dave Silver|
|.||Oliver Lawless||x||||.||David Tao||.||Nathan Botts|
- (3 min) Roll Call, Agenda Approval
- (5 min) Review and Approval of Minutes Dec. 12th PSAF Minutes
- (55 min) Continuation of ballot reconciliation of HL7 TF4FA May Ballot Reconciliation Spreadsheet - Mike Davis & Chris Shawn.
- HL7 TF4FA May Ballot Reconciliation Spreadsheet
- PSAF Wiki
- V3 PSAF Chap 2 TF4FA Vol 1 Conceptual Model
- V3 PSAF Chap 2 TF4FA Vol 2 Behavioral Model
- Chris Shawn cochaired.
- Informal approval of the Dec. 12th PSAF Agenda.
- PSAF Project Plan Update
- Approval of Minutes Suzanne moved, David seconded. Dec. minutes approved 7-0-0
- RE HL7 TF4F May Ballot Reconciliation - See TF4F May Ballot Reconciliation spreadsheet.
- First Block vote to approve dispositions for Items 53 (non-persuasive), 54 (non-persuasive), and 59 (persuasive with mod) - Kathleen moved, and Suzanne seconded 6-0-0. [Mohammad left call.]
- Second block vote to approve dispositions for Items 63 (persuasive), 64 (persuasive), 68 (non-persuasive), 71 (non-persuasive). Kathleen moved, and Suzanne seconded 5-0-0 [Beth left call.]
- Follow-up needed on Item 62(negotiation defined as policy bridging, which is defined as negotiation), and Items 65, 66, 67, and 70 negative comments about single sensitivity in a domain, and the ancillary discussion about only restricted and very restricted confidentiality pertain to any sensitivity.
- PSAF calls cancelled 12/26 and 1/2 for holidays.
- Meeting Adjourned.