December 16, 2014 CBCC Conference Call
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
|x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|x||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair||.||Wende Baker||x||Steve Eichner|
|x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||.||Mike Lardiere||.||Rita Torkzadeh|
|.||Jim Kretz CBCC Co-Chair||.||Lori Simon||.||Paul Knapp|
|.||Max Walker CBCC Co-Chair||.||Mohammed Jafari||.||Harry Rhodes|
|x||Kathleen Connor||.||Ioana Singureanu||.||Tony Weida|
|x||Diana Proud-Madruga||.||Steve Daviss||.||Bob Yencha|
|.||Serafina Versaggi||.||Marlowe Greenberg||x||Chris Clark, WV|
|x||Rick Grow||.||Matt Peeling||x||Brian Newton|
|.||Lisa Nelson||.||Amanda Nash||.||Kathy Odorow|
|x||Ken Salyards||x||John Moehrke||.||Toria Thompson, Colorado|
|.||Neelima Chennamaraja||.||Ken Ortbals||x||Oliver Lawless|
|.||Reed Gelzer||.||Mike Davis Security Co-Chair .||.||David Tao|
|x||Robert Dieterle||.||[mailto: Kate Weatherby]||.||[ .|
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Meeting Minutes from December 09
- (05 min) Action Item Review - no action items this week
- (05 min) HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA Release 2: Privacy Consent Directives, Release 1 - Ballot Reconciliation Update
- (05 min) Security and Privacy Patient Friendly Natural Language for Consent Directives - Update
- S&P PFL Name Update
- (30 min) Data Provenance - Review and vote on proposed ballot dispositions *Proposed DPROV CDA IG dispositions as of 12-15 Comment dispositions for voters asking for in person reconciliation will be prioritized if those voters attend the call.
- Bob Dieterle
- Lisa Nelson
- Oliver Lawless
- CBCC Holiday Meeting Schedule - Cancel 12/23, 12/30, 1/6 meetings?
FHIR Links As discussed during meeting Kathleen Connor 11:20 AM
HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA Release 2: Privacy Consent Directives, Release 1 - Ballot Reconciliation Update
- No responses were received to remove negative vote/comments; Suzanne will e-mail individuals this week to follow up.
Patient Friendly Natural Language - Update
- Spreadsheet to Document migration remains in progress
- Lynn Laakso has not yet responded to query on PFL NIB
Data Provenance - Review and vote on proposed ballot dispositions
- Attendees passed a motion to approve the dispositions on Lisa Nelson's and Walter Suarez's comments.
CBCC will reconvene on January 6 (no meetings will be held on December 23 and December 30)
- Continue ballot reconciliation
- Agenda for January WGM
Kathleen (1) - Research the U.S. realm date/time and make sure there is no conflict.
Kathleen (2) - Link the dispositions related to Lisa Nelson's set of comments to both Bob Dieterle's and Brett Marquard's resolutions.
Meeting adjourned at 1202 PST