December 11, 2018 CBCP Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to CBCP Main Page

December 11, 2018 CBCP Conference Call

Attendees

Back to CBCP Main Page

Member Name x Member Name x Member Name x Member Name
x Johnathan Coleman CBCP Co-Chair x Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCP Co-Chair x Jim Kretz CBCP Co-Chair x David Pyke CBCP Co-Chair
x Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair . Mike Davis . John Moehrke Security Co-Chair . Diana Proud-Madruga
x Chris Shawn x Irina Connelly x Joe Lamy . Greg Linden
. Dave Silver x Francisco Jauregui x Mark Meadows x Jack Wallace
x David Staggs . Beth Pumo . EricLarson x Becky Angeles
. Mohammad Jafari x Ken Salyards . Bonnie Young x Greg White
. Katie Sullivan . [mailto: ] . [mailto: ] . [mailto:

Back to CBCP Main Page

Agenda DRAFT

  1. Roll Call, Agenda Review
  2. Meeting Minutes approval:
  3. eLTSS Update - Irina / Becky
    • Ballot reconciliation - comment disposition update
    • Document update (post ballot resolution)
  4. Review eLTSS FHIR IG proposal
  5. DS4P Reaffirmation Ballot - Update
  6. CBCP FHIR
  7. HL7 WGM January 2019 - San Antonio, Texas Agenda DRAFT (next week) - please send topics for discussion to Suzanne
  8. Johnathan White House update

Back to CBCP Main Page

Meeting Minutes DRAFT

Temporary Recording: https://fccdl.in/skiQuh0zzU Meeting Chair: Review of Agenda, Roll Call

Agenda approval (Johnathan/Beth)

  • Abstentions none; Oppose: none; approval;

Meeting Minutes: (not ready for approval)

eLTSS

  • Working on reviews of the informatie document
  • circuling back with negative ommentors to makes ure they are satisfied
    • believe Swapna has withdrawn negative
    • one other
  • ballot desktop visit - follow up for withdraw of negative (Johnathan);
  • eLTSS - when we sart looking at agenda in January would like to care out some time to develop FHIR IG proposal


FHIR IG eLTSS

  • PSS has gone through approval for initial informative docuoment
  • sttering division and US realm said we didnt' need to make a new PSS for the additionalf FHIR, just needs to approve through FHIR
  • should be ready to forward to FHIR IG
  • PSS will need to be updated (current PSS amend)
    • send directly to Lloyd/David Hay co-chairs of FMG per JohnM

DS4P Reaffirmation

  • consensus pool closed, ballot open, under review by potential balloters


FHIR Consent

  • White paper
    • Kathleen - will give Suzanne items to sending out to CBCP listserve/meeting attendees
    • wanted to show functionality that contract has been adjudicated, where the study subject is filing in the consent form...
  • review of Kathleen's screen, she will be writing out in word

HL7 WGM January - San Antonio MONDAY

  • Suzanne/Kathleen to coordinate Security/CBCP agenda topics
  • overview for S&P HIMSS Demo MikeD
  • Provenance results from ballot MikeD
  • NIST/automated tools for composing IGs for HL7 V2 standards and test case generation - can we get these guys to produce another IG? They have corrected errors/across IGs in HL7 (approx. an hour); presentation given to the VA; possible Demo? John Garculio; Snelik
  • add White House report - Johnathan

TUESDAY Remove Patient Choice

  • Q2 - eLTSS FHIR IG Discussion
  • Q3 - potentially DS4P reaffirmation discussion/ballot (Jim to check PAC agenda to make sure added); also to add privacy mark for CUI)
also DS4P for BH
  • Q4 - (joint w Security) Consent/Contract comparison

Birds of a Feather - Suzanne to Update

WEDNESDAAY

  • Q1
  • Q2 - admin time
  • Q3
  • Q4 - (joint with Security) GDPR discussion


THURSDAY

  • Q1 - Consent, FHIR (DavidP)
  • Q3 - admin time

WEDNESDAY Johnathan - interoperatbility barriers; Johnathan there to talk about P&S considerations

  • white house voted back on the items state made
  • break out sections - secutry andpivati - white house Ku
    • speakers, presentation from VA focused on BLue/Blue #2, followup on convo facilitated by dr. rucker; relief of th enew rule--when it would come out--would go through OMB clearance now; once out it will be published--expected to include EHR cert req, adoption of TEFCA and information blocking; which may be pertinent to CBCP WG
  • abie to talke about Security labeslk, reemphasixe …
    • authorization of who gets to see data
    • appeared to be well received.
    • once the OMB rule comes out expect to see more
    • TEFCA will be released for another round of comments; Johnathan will be talking about TEFCA at hIMSS

end of agenda

Motion to adjorn (Johnathan) Meeting adjorned at 1041 ARizona Time