December 10, 2013 Security WG Conference Call
|Member Name||Present||Member Name||Present||Member Name||Present|
|Mike Davis Security Co-chair||x||John Moehrke Security Co-chair||x||Trish Williams Security Co-chair|
|Bernd Blobel, Security Co-chair||.||.||.|
|Johnathan Coleman||x||Kathleen Connor||x||Duane DeCouteau||x|
|Reed Gelzer||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-chair||x||Brian Handspicker||.|
|Muhammed Jafari||Don Jorgenson||Diana Proud-Madruga||.|
|Harry Rhodes||Ioana Singureanu||David Staggs||.|
|Richard Thoreson CBCC Co-chair||Tony Weida||Rick Grow||x|
|Rob Horn, AGFA||David Henkel||x||.|
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
- (10 min) DS4P ballot comment reconciliation update
- (10 min) HCS ballot - propose recirculation ballot because of negatives that haven't been withdrawn.
- (10 min) Approve request to FHIR authors to add link to ActUSPrivacyLaw (e.g., 42CFRPart2, HIPAA) to Security Label Value Set table with specific note that this value set is US domain specific.
- (20 min) SLS Ballot update
- (10 min) Other Items
Meeting minutes approved for December 3 meeting
DS4P ballot There are still a number of outstanding negative ballot comments to be withdrawn. The dispositions have been documented and
- (Johnathan) There are a number of outstanding requests for the negative comments to be withdrawn as a result of the disposition. It’s a little unclear as to the governance needed to get this thing finalized. Now that the disposition has been documented, we need to go back and ask the commenters if all the comments have been addressed. Clem McDonald indicated that he objects to the way that the comments have been addressed, and I have the action to follow up with him on that. Hopefully, I’ll have a more favorable response to this group next week. because it was a non-technical, non-nominative change it would be added to the front matter of the DS4P. This indicated change, has been brought forward to Walter Suarez and he will remove his negative comment.
- Charlie Stumpf indicated he was voting negative on the DS4P ballot. We proposed the language that he put forward. Dr. McDonald has come forward and said that he opposes the last part of the clarification text. I’ve requested another conversation with him. It’s a political comment rather than a technical comment.
- additional e-mail traffic is being watched.
- John Moehrke is walking through the ballot reconciliation spreadsheet and has not yet found any issues - expectation is that his negative vote will be withdrawn
- propose recirculation ballot because of negatives that haven't been withdrawn.
- in the scenario makes the same comment as in DS4P,
Approve request to FHIR authors to add link to ActUSPrivacyLaw (e.g., 42CFRPart2, HIPAA) to Security Label Value Set table
- Note: with specific note that this value set is US domain specific.
MOTION: (Kathleen / Diana) to approve request to add text as discussed to FHIR documentations (Kathleen will proceed forward to FHIR authors); accept full representation for the FHIR Objections: 1 (JohnM) ; Abstentions: none; Passed: 7
- not adding any significant value to FHIR (information is avaialble through other means)
- (20 min) SLS Ballot update
The work on the SLS activity is going forward pretty quickly and has to be submitted this week. I anticipate we’ll put out a final version before the graphic. We’ve distributed some of the graphics that go into it, and we have a rough draft at this current time. I’m hoping that this is a small thing, a subset of the HCS. We’re dealing with a couple of relatively small services. We’re putting in extensions to them. Basically, that’s it. Most of the issue is to get the figures together to be safe-compliant.
Meeting adjourned at 1500 PST --Suzannegw 23:00, 10 December 2013 (UTC)