This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Conformance Weekly Meeting 2018 01 08

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Meeting Information

  • Date: Monday, January 8, 2016
  • Time: 10:00 am, North America Eastern Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
  • Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
  • Pass Code: 644843
  • Web Meeting: Uber Conference

Proposed Agenda Topics

Topics to discuss:

canonical-urls/ Ewout Blog Post]

  • Review of Best Practice Statements
  • Review of FHIR slides
  • Change to Free Conference?
  • Discussion on new DMP


  • Nathan Bunker
  • Craig Newman
  • Frank Oemig
  • Kevin Murset
  • Richard Ettema

Todo List

  • Nathan
    • Send out notes for WGM
    • Create PSS for Unified Conformance and Constraint Modeling
    • Ask Dave Hammill why projects 1097,1096, and 1095 are still open
    • Create Position Statements:
      • Version Support
      • Conformance Length and Truncation (one PS or two)
      • Assumptions
      • Query Ids and Versions
      • Best Practice for Conformance Statement vs Small Value Set
    • Send link to blog to group
    • Reach to Ioana to get the Cross Paradigm Implementation Guide so group can review and will put agenda to discuss
    • Follow up with InM about proposal to retire "original mode"
  • Ioana
    • FHIR Versions: Ioana was going to work with Mario from AEGIS to write test scripts for testing version support in FHIR. Mario is going to take the first step and then work with Ioana.
  • Rob
    • Data Type Flavors: Rob and Craig will continue to work on this and then evaluate at next WGM to see if this should become an official conformance PSS


  • HL7 WGM Agenda
    • Discussed WGM, updated plans
    • Rob will reach out an invite people to the Conformance in the Immunization Space
  • Testing FHIR Version
  • Data Type Library
    • Went through V2 Ig's, lab, immunization and newer vital records guide. Skipped some older guides that had poor examples of data types. Added a context for each of the data types. There is word document that is an output from IGAMT and a spreadsheet with a tab for every type. Looks pretty close for what would go out for balloting. Need an introduction that Rob Snelick is going to write. But the technical content is basically ready. The group needs to review this work.
      • Need to define a set of attribute: Versions, Description/Purpose, Recommended Use, Example (?). Need to add a summary table, either in the appendix or at the front. That can be added to the IGAMT tool as a new requirement.
    • Next steps and planning
      • Ready for a May ballot? Craig things so as long as we don't go in a different direction. Group seems to be on board with this direction. May ballot is due mid-to-late March. What is holding us up is the PSS. Has to