This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Conformance Weekly Meeting 2017 02 27

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to Conformance

Meeting Information

Proposed Agenda Topics


Attendees

  • Frank Oemig
  • Rob Snelick
  • Craig Newman
  • Nathan Bunker

Discussion

  • Discussed Harmonization proposals
    • Possible issue with proposal to Rename V2 Table 0180
      • Frank will send out concerns
      • Craig volunteered to bring up issue at meeting on Wednesday
  • LOI Ballot Comment
      1. 130: page 51 section 4.1 - Discussed that SAC segment must stay as R, but is effectively not supported.
      2. 54: page 40, section 3.2: Use of the word "Core" vs "Common" for describing a message profile that is shared by different profiles. In LRI it was called "Common" or "Base".
  • Conversation about Support for NULL for PID-3 Patient ID and PID-5 Patient Name in LAW
    • Now way around except to create a new event
  • Data Types
    • Nathan will send out PSS to InM
    • Two types of data Immunization for LRI have been completed

Discussion Items for Another Time