Clinicians on FHIR 2016 - January Orlando
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Care Plan Group
Use Case Care Plan DAM Story Board
Observation vs. Condition Group
Lead: Rob Hausam
Background and Use Case [| Observation vs Condition]
ClinFhir Tool: http://clinfhir.com/
Example Observations (including negation/negative statements)
- The headache yesterday was the worst that she has ever had.
- No headache in the past 24 hours.
- Blood pressure 127/86
- Deep tendon reflex 2+ - left knee
- Deep tendon reflex absent - right knee
Lab, Imaging and Other Results
- Serum Sodium = 137 (normal range 135-145)
- Stool culture: No Salmonella, Shigella or Campylobacter isolated
- Chest AP & lateral: Impression: Evidence of pneumonia in the right lower lobe.
- Right lower lobe pneumonia