CTS2N - 7-Feb-12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ana Estelrich (AE)
- Jim Case
- Ken Rubin (KR)
- Monica Harry
- Senthil Nachimuthu (SN)
- Wendy Huang (WH)
- Brian Schwallier
- Russell Hamm
- A wiki has been established for managing artifacts. CTS 2 Normative Home
- Craig Stancl is leading effort for OMG Finalization Task Force, and CTS 2 implementation Guide for IHTSDO.
- RH - Should we start with PIM and map to SFM? Start with SFM and map to PIM? Does it matter?
- AE - Suggest we start with SFM, and map to PIM.
- SN - Should also bring comments to the FTF.
- AE - comments to FTF were due Feb 1. New comments will be read by the FTF, but may not be implemented.
- AE - Ana has taken the PHAST impl of CTS 2 and compared to SFM. Focusing on Read functionality. Will have something able to present and compare in the coming weeks.
- AE - Ana has began an initial enumeration of functionality from the SFM.
Goal: ''We will develop a functional matrix based off requirements specified in the SFM. We will then map functionality represented in the OMG PIM, the PHAST implementation and other to form a functional matrix. This matrix will serve as a working document to develop an updated SFM based on actual implementations.''
- RH - Should we include rational in the CTS 2 SFM outlining decisions made in developing the OMG PIM?
- AE - This would be useful
- RH - The idea would be to provide background in the SFM to discuss decisions made in developing the technical specification.
- KR - Much of this would be represented int he OMG Submission. Look to that as a source.
Goal: We will include rational in the SFM outlining why decisions were made in the PIM. This will provide guidance to SFM readers, and justification for the requirements.
- Wiki used to manage meeting minutes, agendas, and resources. CTS 2 Normative Home
- Development of SFM will be done in HSSP SFM Template.
- Author volunteers include
- Senthil Nachimuthu
- Ana Estelrich
- Russell Hamm
- RH - How can HL7 access OMG artifacts?
- KR - John Quinn holds the OMG membership for HL7. HL7 and OMG share access to artifacts. CTS 2 can decide who has access to OMG artifacts for the CTS 2 project. This will not be a barrier.
Action item: Take an FTF vote to make documents public, and make availability to CTS 2 Normative wiki.
CTS 2 Normative Development Artifacts
- OMG PIM
- HL7 SFM
- Functional matrix (in progress)
- Russ to post wiki information for minutes
- Discuss with the OMG FTF to have a vote to make the OMG documents public and available on CTS 2 Normative wiki.
- Russ to ping Frank / Berndt on their CTS 2 efforts.
Items for Next Agenda
- Infrastructure / asset review
- Wiki CTS 2 Normative Home
- Project documentation
- Functional Requirement Mapping
- HL7 Conformance Profile
- What should it look like (messaging / browsing / mapping)
- What required functionality
- Value Set Grammar
- What (if anything) is implemented by PHAST or Mayo?
Issues for Discussion
- At a minimum, should HL7 Conformance Profile be part of the Normative CTS 2??