This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

CTS2N - 31-July-12

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Minutes 31-July-2012

Roll Call

  • Ana Estelrich
  • Senthil Nachimuthu
  • Russell Hamm
  • Carmella Couderic
  • Frank Oemig

  • Monica Harry(regrets)
  • Harold Solbrig (regrets)
  • Fariba Behzadi, eHO (regrets)
  • Ebere Ogbu, eHO (regrets)
  • Farzaneh Ashrafi, eHO
  • Vassil Peytchev (regrets)

Agenda Check

  • No changes or additions requested.


  • Ana will be out for the next three weeks.

Action Item Review

  • Harold Solbrig - see above (MIF, Lessons Learnt, Traceability Matrix, Github comments) – Ana to give update, Harold on holiday
  • Senthil – edits, semantic profile, CTS lessons learnt.

Discuss con CTS2N by the authors

Organization for summer (next 3 weeks)

Preliminary agenda items for next week

  • To be posed before the call

Action Items

  • For Russ - Summarize the concerns with the relationship between OMG and HL7 wrt making changes/additions to the PIM. How can this be dome or mitigates. Invite SOA to a call prior to Baltimore to discuss, and if we cant determine a way forward, set the topic as an agenda topic for the SOA CTS 2 meeting in Baltimore.