CTS2N - 24-April-12
- Ana Estelrich (AE)
- Kevin Peterson
- Senthil Nachimuthu (SN)
- Russell Hamm (RH)
- Craig Stancl (CS)
- Brian Schweiller (regrets)
- Monica Harry (regrets)
- Frank Oemig (regrets)
- Review and adopt the HL7 Default Decision-making Practices Document (DMP), Version ] located: ([here])
- CTS 2 session moved to Monday, Q4 at the Vancouver WGM
Action Item Review
- Russ to write up the CTS 2N voting policy, and move to get Vocabulary approval on Thursday's main vocabulary call. - Adopt the HL7 default decision making practices (http://www.hl7.org/participate/decisionmaking.cfm)
- Craig to email PIM errata list to CTS 2 group on Vocab list.
Review and adopt the HL7 Default Decision-making Practices Document
- Group reviewed the HL7 Default Decision-making Practices Document (DMP), Version ] located: ([here]).
Motion: Ana Estelrich Move that we adopt the HL7 Default Decision-making Practices Document (DMP), Version ] located at: ([]). Second: Kevin Peterson Vote: 3-0-0
CTS 2 Milestones
- Adopted the following:
- A document outlining how the CTS 2 information and functional model in the SFM aligns with HL7 Core Principles of vocabulary. Ana has started on this. Needs additional work.
- A matrix that aligns the OMG PIM and HL7 SFM documenting what operations are implemented (or not) in the PIM provide rationalization and description and location of that operation in the PIM. Two matrices already. need to merge these into a single matrix. Perhaps merge one matrix (the matrix that does not include the information model alignment) into the matrix that does include the information model alignment.
- Discuss deliverable milestones and dates for CTS 2. Potential milestones include:
- HL7 terminology model (MIF based) - Include a high level informative model that outlines general behaviors on how terminologies are structured and / versions. This should NOT try and define a generic terminology model for all terminologies. Need to define
- Conformance profile for HL7 CTS 2 - As part of the normative SFM the Conformance profile for HL7 CTS 2 would be used to specify the functionality and semantics required by HL7. Align the functionality (operational types) with PIM (query - read - maintenance). This may include what operations are optional, mandatory, etc. Needs to outline the minimal functionality required to say that an implementation is CTS 2 conformant. Need to define what operations fulfill Read, Query, and maintenance.
There is overlap with the implantation guide for CTS 2. Perhaps use these CTS 2 meeting with to discuss the HL7 IG work. This is agreed.
Motion (CS) - Move that we include an HL7 conformance profile as described above as a milestone deliverable. Second: Senthil Nachimuthu Vote: Carries unanimously
- Document from implementers outlining changes to the SFM functional requirements based on user experience
- Final document integrating the above
Preliminary agenda items for next week