CTS2N - 14-Feb-12
Roll Call and Agenda Check
- Ana Estelrich (AE)
- Jim Case
- Monica Harry
- Senthil Nachimuthu (SN)
- Craig Stancl
- Kevin Peterson
- Russell Hamm
- Frank Oemig
- Jan Wittenbur
- Call in information - HL7 no longer provides toll free calling. Previous agenda was incorrect and has been corrected.
Action Item Review
- Russ to post wiki information for minutes - complete
- Discuss with the OMG FTF to have a vote to make the OMG documents public and available on CTS 2 Normative wiki. - Complete
- Ana to ping Frank / Berndt on their CTS 2 efforts - complete
Infrastructure / Asset Review
- To be used for managing project related assets, meeting minutes, etc.
- Project Documentation (SFM / PIM)
- HL7 SFM located here: * HL7's Common Terminology Services - Release 2 Service Functional Model (CTS 2 SFM)
- OMG PIM artifacts located here: [Documents Associated with Common Terminology Services 2 (CTS2) 1.0 - Beta 1]
- Platform Specific Model
- CTS 2 Development Framework
Detailed specifications to be drafted by Vancouver WGM.
- Functional Requirements Mapping
- To be maintained in a Google Docs spreadsheet - CTS2 Functional Requirements Comparison Matrix
- Normative SFM
- To be maintained in a Google Docs document - CTS 2 Normative SFM
Frank Oemig outlined the work going on in Germany and Austria pertaining to CTS 2 development from the SFM. Frank called out two specific areas of the SFM that require further discussion/enhancement in the normative SFM.
- Conformance is missing from the SFM. Both the SFM and the PIM allow for piecemeal development of CTS 2 services. While this is a strength, the HL7 SFM should establish a conformance profile that outlines the functionality required for a HL7 CTS 2 service instance.
- CTS 2 is silent on licensing. We should discuss licensing and how CTS 2 should manage licensing and authentication to terminology sources.
- Russ to investigate and establish mapping document and SFM document in Google docs.
Items for Next Agenda
HL7 Conformance Profile
- What should it look like (messaging / browsing / mapping)
- Required functionality
Value Set Grammar
- What (if anything) is implemented by Mayo or PHAST
Functional Requirement Review