CTS2N - 10-July-12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Minutes 10-July-2012
- Ana Estelrich (AE)
- Vassil Peytchev
- Senthil Nachimuthu (SN)
- Monica Harry (MH)
- Russell Hamm (RH)
- Harold Solbrig (regrets)
- Kevin Peterson (regrets)
- Craig Stancl (regrets)
- Frank Oemig (regrets)
- Fariba Behzadi, eHO (regrets)
- Farzaneh Ashrafi, eHO (regrets)
- Ebere Ogbu, eHO (regrets)
- No changes or additions requested.
- Ana and Frank discussed some wiki updates. Perhaps including a link to projects actively implementing CTS 2. Also discussed conformance profile and how it was implemented in CTS 2. Perhaps build a (three) level model of conformance.
- RH - Conformance profile is absolutely needed, and a layered model may be useful. PIM implementations may simply provide code system lookup. While is is completely valid for PIM implementations, HL7 may require additional functionality for a minimum.
- Ana provided overview to SOA group. January Ballot may be reasonable. Terminology model may be reasonable.
Action Item Review
- Frank Oemig - respond to Ana mail, document regarding ECCF - Ana did discuss with Frank.
- Harold Solbrig - see above (MIF, Lessons Learnt, Traceability Matrix, Github comments). - Unknown, Harold not on call.
- Ana Estelrich - propose next milestone, CTS2N articulation with FHIR. - To be determined.
Accept changes for first draft of CTS 2 Normative SFM
- Senthil to provide comments to Ana by end of week.
- Monica to provide comments to Ana by end of week.
Suggested Wiki Updates
- Ana to implement some wiki changes based on Frank's comments.
CTS 2 Conformance Profile
- Discuss format and scope
Working agenda for Baltimore
- Preliminary agenda for next call
Preliminary agenda items for next week
- To be posed before the call