CTS2N - 03-July-12
- Ana Estelrich (AE)
- Monica Harry (MH)
- Senthil Nachimuthu (SN)
- Fariba Behzadi, eHO
- Farzaneh Ashrafi, eHO
- Ebere Ogbu, eHO
- Harold Solbrig
- Vassil Peytchev
- Russell Hamm (regrets)
- Kevin Peterson (regrets)
- Craig Stancl (regrets)
- Frank Oemig (regrets)
- No changes or additions requested
- no announcements
Action Item Review
- Action item: Russ to ask HS and CS about how this is managed.
- Complete. Harold provided a solution, which genreated another question. Suggest bringing Harold and Nicolas together on a future call where this is the topic.
Follow-up: call June 25th, 2012 between Nicolas and Harold, issues discussed, documentation to be sent by Harold.
- Action item: Contact Frank Oemig to see if he is willing to summarize how ECCF can apply to the CTS2 work.
Follow-up: Ana exhanged mails with Frank, proposed slot to discuss the approach and any other issue. Action item: waiting for Frank to respond.
- Action item: Ana will create two tables for Russ to put on a wiki with the corrections and the enhancements (2 separate tables as we might have to deal with them in a different way).
- Completed, [posted on the wiki]
Walk through of first draft of CTS 2 Normative SFM
- Document available at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qv45zstbe15elfd/CTS2N_SFM_July2nd.doc
- Explain the structure of the document (took the boiler plate from HSSP, realized it was intended for a DSTU, looked at two normative HSSP SFM, XSI and RLUS, approach is similar.
- The preface list all the changes from the DSTU, based on the mile stones.
- Correction and enhancements were discussed in a global manner, with some illustrative examples, while acknowledging that they need to be look at in an individual basis. Available at: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=CTS2_DSTU_Corrections_and_Enhancements
- Explaining the rationale behind the alignment with Core Priciples - track changes left on until approved, some of the original text left in where it felt it was needed to enance clarity.
- The MIF file was obtained from http://www.hl7.org/v3ballotarchive/v3ballot2011sep/html/welcome/environment/index.html. This needs to be studied, then we need to determine which components are critical for a CTS2 Terminology Server, see how this align with the Core Principles HL7 Vocabulary Model. (Action item: Harold will take a look at it and make a suggestion).
- Lessons learnt from the OMG CTS2 Implementation pertaining to the HL7 should be included (Action item: Harold to look up document).
- Discussing the HL7 CTS2 Functional Requirements Traceability Matrix - center piece document - important because it will show any HL7 CTS2 implementer where to look in the PIM to implement a certain functionality (Action item: Harold to work on the matrix, others to help as per abilities).
- Reconciliation between the CTS2 Information model and the PIM. As the PIM addresses a broader community, supplementary information on how HL7 needs are met are included (see Appendix C - HL7 CTS2 Functional Requirements Traceability Matrix, information model and Github_comments-SFM-PIM (Action item: Harold to take a look at the document containing the comments and see how it reconciles with the matrix).
- Look at how CTS2N articulates with FHIR (action item: Ana to propose milestone).
Preliminary agenda items for next week
- To be posed before the call
- Frank Oemig - respond to Ana mail, document regarding ECCF
- Harold Solbrig - see above (MIF, Lessons Learnt, Traceability Matrix, Github comments).
- Ana Estelrich - propose next milestone, CTS2N articulation with FHIR.