CS May 2011 WGM Minutes
Attendees: (note that this maybe incomplete, since sign in sheet was lost - if you were there, let me, Rik Smithies, or another co-chair know (email here ))
Rik Smithies, Hans Buitendijk, Patrick Loyd, Tom de Jong, Gunther Schadow (dial in), Paul Clark, Hugh Glover, Rob Hallowell, John Hatem, Rusty Henry
(emails are on an O&O attendance sheet)
- Session reviewed ballot comments, with Gunther dialled in. Also established that the correct CPM CMETs were already being used
- Brief review of compatibility with Pharmacy models, greater alignment that had been suspected, however fuller analysis still pending
- Next Meetings
- Continue with call, every other week schedule, Friday 10-11 US East Coast. Start 3rd June
- This session was joint with and hosted by Structured Documents (see minutes for that WG)
- There was discussion, about Clinical Statement status, relation to next release of CSA and prospect of it becoming a SAIF project.
- What exactly this means not yet clear (until SAIF complete), but likely to include requirements analysis, with traceability to the models.