CSCR-025 Substance Administration Attributes
Back to Clinical Statement Change Requests page.
|Submitted by: Charlie Bishop||Revision date: ?|
|Submitted date: 08 March 2005||Change request ID: CSCR-025|
(Copied from HL7 Website Meeting Minutes and original Change Request)
Require additional attributes in SubstanceAdministration
Add the following optional attributes to SubstanceAdministration:
Required by NPfIT
20 April 2005
- Meeting lost quorum, however the following was discussed:
- Agreed in principle
18 May 2005
- Put forth by Charlie Bishop on behalf of Julie James and Hugh Glover. Not all appear in Pharmacy (interuptibleInd, languageCode), so a question whether we should move this already forward in Clinical Statement.
- A good use case was provided for languageCode, while interruptibleInd requires more feedback. Therefore languageCode, doseCheckQuantity can be moved forward, while interuptibleInd requires further justification. Charlie moved, Steve second.
Motion (Charlie, Steve): languageCode, doseCheckQuantity will be added to Substance Administration
- Against: 0; Abstain: 0; In Favor: 8
Charlie Bishop, Davera Gabriella, Heath Frankel, Hans Buitendijk, David Rowed, Dan Russler, Stephen Chu, David Markwell, Andrew Perry
- Motion to archive. Rik Smithies, Patrick Loyd
- Against: 0; Abstain: 1; In Favor: 8