Back to Clinical Statement Change Requests page.
|Submitted by: Charlie Bishop||Revision date: ?|
|Submitted date: 08 March 2005||Change request ID: CSCR-024|
(Copied from HL7 Website Meeting Minutes and original Change Request)
Need to be able to indicate that a clinical statement is not intended to be interpreted independently of a related reference range or condition.
Add seperatableInd to Observation.referenceRange and ActChoice.conditions with cardinality [1..1] and conformance Mandatory.
If it is not possible to state that the target should not be separated from the source, then the recipient will not be aware that the sender did not intend this to happen.
20 April 2005
- Meeting lost quorum, however the following was discussed:
- Friendly amendment that the attribute should also be added to the 2 ‘precondition’ act relationships
- amendment accepted by Charlie
05 May 2005
- Issue is that we need to be able to indicate that a clinical statement is not intended to be interpreted independently of a related reference range or condition.
- CR to have cardinality and conformance altered.
Motion (Charlie, Bob): Add seperatableInd to Observation.referenceRange and ActChoice.conditions with cardinality [0..1] and conformance 'Required'
- Against: 1; Abstain: 8; In Favor: 30
Liora Alschuler, Bob Dolin, Heath Frankel, Hans Buitendijk, David Rowed, Charlie Bishop, Rik Smithies, David Markwell, Andrew Perry, Vassil Peytchev, Mike Kenig, Corey Smith, Helmut Konig, Karen Eckert, Jinwook Choi, Timo Tarhonen, Mary Ann Juurlink, Diana Perez, Harry Solomon, John Firl, Calvin Beebe, Marana Casella Dos Santos, Fred Behlen, Christina Hansson, John Hatem, Doug Castle, Matt Walker, Antero Ensio, Keith W. Boone, Christof Gessner, Peter Kress, Evelyn Hovenga, Anita Walden, Richard Dickson Hughes, Brian McCourt, Dan Russler, William Goossen, Michael Legg, Davera Gabriel, Mead Walker, Rob Hausam, Heath Frankel, Linda Walsh, Julie James, Masaharu Obayashi, Stephen Chu, Anmon Shabo, Mark Shafarman, Angelo Rossi Mori, John Arnett, Scott Robertson, Mariana Casella Dos Santos, Vesa Paxarinen, Austin Kreisler, Patrick Loyd, Ed Hammond, Tom de Jong