Back to Clinical Statement Change Requests page.
|Submitted by: Charlie Bishop||Revision date: ?|
|Submitted date: 08 March 2005||Change request ID: CSCR-019|
(Copied from HL7 Website Meeting Minutes and original Change Request)
- 1 Name
- 2 Issue
- 3 Recommendation
- 4 Rationale
- 5 Discussion
- 6 Resolution
This attribute is not included in all the necessary classes and where it is included its use is inconsistent and the specified vocabulary domain is overly restrictive.
Standardize usage to be:
- cardinality [1..1]
- conformance Mandatory
- vocabulary domain ContextControl
Update usage in the following Act Relationships:
Update usage in the following Participations:
Add contextControlCode to the following Act Relationships:
Add contextControlCode to the following Participations:
Attribute needs to be included in the pattern so that it is available for domains that make use of the pattern. Vocabulary should be as general as possible in a pattern to avoid imposing unnecessary constraints on domains wishing to make use of the model.
23 March 2005
- Discussed usage of ActRelationship ContextConductionIndictor and ContextControlCode
- Charlie will provide notes on the usage of ActRelationship ContextConductionIndictor and ContextControlCode to help the group understand the next set of change requests
20 April 2005
- Agreed that discussion of this should be deferred to a future meeting
05 May 2005
- conformance should be mandatory or required?
- Charlie agreed to alter the CR wording from 'mandatory' to 'required'.
Motion (Charlie, second): Accept CSCR-019 with change that conformance should be required instead of mandatory
- Against: 0; Abstain: 13; In Favor: 32
Liora Alschuler, Bob Dolin, Heath Frankel, Hans Buitendijk, David Rowed, Charlie Bishop, Rik Smithies, David Markwell, Andrew Perry, Vassil Peytchev, Mike Kenig, Corey Smith, Helmut Konig, Karen Eckert, Jinwook Choi, Timo Tarhonen, Mary Ann Juurlink, Diana Perez, Harry Solomon, John Firl, Calvin Beebe, Marana Casella Dos Santos, Fred Behlen, Christina Hansson, John Hatem, Doug Castle, Matt Walker, Antero Ensio, Keith W. Boone, Christof Gessner, Peter Kress, Evelyn Hovenga, Anita Walden, Richard Dickson Hughes, Brian McCourt, Dan Russler, William Goossen, Michael Legg, Davera Gabriel, Mead Walker, Rob Hausam, Heath Frankel, Linda Walsh, Julie James, Masaharu Obayashi, Stephen Chu, Anmon Shabo, Mark Shafarman, Angelo Rossi Mori, John Arnett, Scott Robertson, Mariana Casella Dos Santos, Vesa Paxarinen, Austin Kreisler, Patrick Loyd, Ed Hammond, Tom de Jong,