CSCR-018 Patient Or Related
Back to Clinical Statement Change Requests page.
|Submitted by: David Markwell||Revision date: ?|
|Submitted date: 02 March 2005||Change request ID: CSCR-018|
(Copied from HL7 Website Meeting Minutes and original Change Request)
Remove choice PatientOrRelated and tidy recordTarget participation
- In the current Clinical Statement DMIM there is a choice called PatientOrRelated it has no common entry or exit points and the two roles in the choice. Therefore this choice should be removed.
- There is a related cosmetic issue with the DMIM as it appears that the recordTarget is a “RelatedEntity” role. In fact the connection is (correctly) to patient so this is just a layout problem.
- Remove the PatientOrRelated role choice and place the roles it contains as direct members of the choice PatientOrRelatedOrSpecimen role choice.
- Move the recordTarget participations so its appearance conforms with its connections points.
- The PatientOrRelated role choice serves no purpose in the current model since so relationships enter or leave it.
- The layout is misleading with respect to the role that participates as recordTarget.
23 March 2005
Motion (Bob, Charlie): as submitted
- Against: 0; Abstain: 1; In Favor: 4
Charlie Bishop, Heath Frankel, Hans Buttendijk, David Rowed [Chair], Bob Dolin, Dan Russler