CMHAFF call, Thursday, December 14
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ATTENDEES: David Tao, Nathan Botts, Matthew Graham
AGENDA: final wrap-up of cMHAFF ballot materials prior to submission deadline (Dec 17). David walked through all the changes below, and no issues were raised.
- Review of changes since December 7th. See change tracking in the latest version of the document posted on Wiki.
- 2.5 Environmental Scan references
- 3.2.1 EU diagram and text
- 3.4.10 RMES standards reference added
- 3.5.1 Text about data download
- 3.6.2 Explanation of a reference about disclosures
- 4 Modified definitions
- 6.1 Added two EU references
- 6.3 Labeling symbol alternatives
- News about XCertia guidelines now available for public comment. Up till now, this has been a closed membership-only process. We will discuss it more on MH Friday call, but our sense was that we should make them aware of cMHAFF (they already should be, since we talked previously) and encourage use of it. There is a high degree of overlap.