CMHAFF call, Thursday, August 31
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ATTENDEES: David Tao, Nathan Botts, Adamu Haruna
- Review/Approve specific content changes
- DKT39 decision on what to do with provenance discussion -- Neither David nor Nathan remembers the discussion. David will query the listserv to see if anyone does.
- DKT48 Revisit Conditions and Agreements -- agreed to leave it where it is.
- DKT54 Is there a good starting point for a Glossary reference? -- agreed to move the "Notifications and Alerts" definitions into Implementation Guidance within the Notifications and Alerts conformance section, and to shorten it. Other Glossary items will be added, but only if they are needed to explain cMHAFF. We won't attempt to build a comprehensive mobile health glossary.
- DKT55 Should Windows platform considerations be removed? Yes.
- "Informing Users" section was renamed to "Product Information," since users are informed in other ways besides documentation (e.g., by alerts), so "Informing Users" was too broad a topic for that section.
- San Diego September HL7 WGM considerations
- Review preliminary cMHAFF presentation for September (San Diego) HL7 WGM -- Reviewed and agreed to minor changes.
- Nathan: Reviewed Finnish guidelines (Basic Criteria, Description to User, Data Content/FHIR APIs, Authorization, Functional Criteria) and does not recommend additions to cMHAFF. All considerations have already been addressed in CMHAFF in some capacity. There were some items that were questionable but, were very specific to integration with the Kanta PHR and so not applicable.
- Adamu asked about UK Guidelines. Yes, we are still looking for his review, and will aim for September 21st (the week after HL7 meeting).