CMHAFF call, Thursday, August 24
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ATTENDEES: Adamu Haruna, Gary Dickinson, David Tao
- Review/Approve specific content changes
- DKT4 New decision tree -- is this a good basis? -- Yes, the format of the diagram is good. Will be redrawn to point to cMHAFF categories. Add a branch to triage, up front, applications that are in or out of scope. Limit the number of branches.
- DKT15 Should Usability conformance criteria be consolidated? -- No, they were left as is, but Accessibility will be called out
- DKT32 Is automatic timeout justified as SHALL? -- Changed to SHALL[IF]
- DKT36-37 "syncing" data and "pairing" of devices: should they be within the same section? -- Yes, OK
- DKT40-42 new "Interoperability" section: should more be said? -- yes, also deal with context of discrete data; unstructured data.
- Nathan agreed to recommend which (if any) criteria from Finland should be added to cMHAFF. This will be done on August 31st.
- File:National authorisation criteria of Finnish PHR v2.2 Nokia Translation.xlsx -- FINNISH National Authorisation (Certification) Criteria for PHR (unofficial translation into English) Contains approximately 80 criteria in 6 categories. (NATHAN BOTTS)