CMHAFF call, Thursday, August 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Attendees: David Tao, Adamu Haruna, Gary Dickinson, Nathan Botts, Vanessa Batoon
- Review of recommendations re French Good Practice Guidelines: Reliability (Adamu) -- Adamu's recommendations were discussed, and dispositions were agreed upon. David will incorporate them into the next draft of cMHAFF.
- Review latest draft of cMHAFF: File:CMHAFF STU Ballot Draft.docx
- Section 18.104.22.168, Informing Consumers/Users section, review conformance statements. Logically group them, decide upon conformance strength and whether there are too many (currently 24). When trying to add ideas from many sources, cMHAFF grows larger and larger. Decision was to consolidate some duplicates that were noticed, and to group them into subcategories (e.g., General Info, Payment, Limitations, Evidence/Credentials, etc.) so there is not just one long undifferentiated list.
- Specific comment numbers discussed:
- DKT10 narrative introductions for each category? YES, this should be added.
- DKT20 style/wording decision throughout -- refer to "app," "product," or...? Explain that they are synonymous, but change wording to consistently use "App" in conformance statements.