CMHAFF call, Monday, May 22
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Attendees: David Tao, Nathan Botts, Matthew Graham, Vanessa Batoon
- Debrief from Madrid WGM about priorities and direction for cMHAFF, scope
- STU vs Informative -- stay with Informative
- Guidance vs "certification" target --- stay with "guidance" approach.
- Timeline -- Still aim for September ballot
- International vs US-realm -- International still, but OK to have US examples
- Review highlighted changes in cMHAFF draft
- 2.2.1 scope
- 2.3 Lifecycle -- suggested addition: publishing on app store, meeting the app store requirements; app enhancements and maintenance after initial release; frequency of updates; keeping current with OS, etc.
- 2.3.2 Use Case B -- say "regulated" vs "unregulated" and the criteria for what's regulated varies by realm (e.g.,FDA.) European example is in materials Matt sent me. Clarify if examples are realm-specific.
- We ran out of time before covering these:
- 2.3.4 Risk Factors
- 2.4 Environmental Scan
- 3.2, (1.2) Product Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Other resources to incorporate or reference -- European materials. French guidance received; Matt to send info from Netherlands; Finnish PHR presentation at Madrid will also be reviewed (posted on HL7 webpage).
- HITRUST review/limited license, final decision -- defer until future.