This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

CGIT concall 20160307

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to Conformance

Meeting Information

Proposed Agenda Topics

  • Continued Discussion: Data Type Flavors Proposal
  • Question about conformance of echoed items, example problem from V2 Immunization domain
  • HL7 v2.9 co-sponsor vote
  • CGIT renamed to Conformance WG and Wiki Update
  • (maybe) V2 Immunization Testing

Todo Items

  • Ioana will reach out to Publishing tell them we are perhaps thinking of making some language modifications to Chapter 2
  • AbdulMalik will do a red-line edit for Conformance to look at our next meeting
  • Nathan will work on the PSS
  • Craig will work on circulating technical documents
  • Everyone: reach out to people outside of Conformance who might want to look at Conformance edits

Meeting Minutes

  • Worked on PSS for data type flavors proposal
  • Discussing HL7 v2.9 co-sponsor vote
    • Talking about the word "interaction", "exchange", and "transaction"
    • AbdulMalik showed a diagram that he uses to help understand how these words relate to each other
    • Exchange is single event, one message
    • Transaction is one or more than one exchange
    • AbdulMalik will send out the HL7 Chapter 2B for the group to see the changes he is proposing


Todo Items