CGIT concall 20150921
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Conformance
- Date: Monday, September 21, 2015
- Time: 4:00 pm, North America Eastern Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
- Pass Code: 644843
- Web Meeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/249006993
Proposed Agenda Topics
- Preparation for in person meeting
- Frank's proposal for HL7 v2+ (if Frank is ready to share)
- Nathan Bunker
- Rob Snelick
- Frank Oemig
- Going over agenda for today, any additions?
- Discussed Agenda for WGM in Atlanta
- Discussed how to maintain HL7 v2 go forward in the future
- Some chapters have more than one concept in a chapter
- Align language for V2 constraints to align with FHIR
- Publish V2 on a more regular basis, restructure it, and add things we don't have inside. More enhanced way of specifying it. More aligned way of representing this information. Moving it to work together.
- Will allow for the ability to edit on smaller pieces of the standard, but still release all together. Idea to use two digit or three digit numbers to replace the current chapter numbers.
- Frank will send document, but this does not include proposal for three digit naming scheme.
- Locate and/or prepare SWOT for review at WGM
- Continue to work on resolution to workgroup health items
- Will send announcement on tooling demo inviting tool makers to join
List of Open Issues
- RCnL Update
- Review of projects with Vocabulary
- Separating conformance in Chapter 2 so it can be tracked separately from the HL7 version releases
- Conformance concepts in FHIR (current status is available as Wiki page)