CGIT concall 20150824

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to Conformance

Meeting Information

  • Date: Monday, August 10, 2015
    • Time: 4:00 pm, North America Eastern Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
    • Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
    • Pass Code: 644843

Proposed Agenda Topics

  • Follow up on PBS Metrics issues PBS_MEtrics_20150721_interim.xls
    • 1 ballot requiring recirculation (should be resolved)
    • 3 projects more than 120 days behind (resolved?)
    • 3 year plan items in project insight (webpage created, need to discuss)
  • October 2015 WGM in Atlanta Georgia
  • Review of Open Issues
  • Discussion on documenting support during implementation

Meeting Minutes

Attendees

  • Nathan Bunker
  • Ioana
  • Frank Oemig
  • Rob Snelick

Items dicussed

  • Follow up on PBS Metric issues
    • Ioana hasn't heard back on ballot requiring recirculation, will ping again, but we should be good. Nathan will follow up with Anne Wizaur to verify.
    • Nathan is working to find report for projects more than 120 days behind.
    • Cochairs need to look at 3 year plan, it is posted here: [1]
  • Reviewing agenda for October 2015 WGM in Atlanta GA
    • Need to prepare SWOT for meeting
    • Discussing roles and responsibilities of conformance facilitators, discussed what we should do to improve conformance,
      • Need to track down information for measuring tool support for conformance
      • Should we invite facilitators to CGIT?
      • Need to discuss Best Practice for writing IG's.
    • Tooling
      • Invite, send announcement on tooling demo
    • HL7 v2.9
      • In mid-September we need to discuss with InM
    • Extracting Conformance Chapter
    • Talk about Implementation Status at the next WGM
    • Frank has proposal for HL7 v2+, will discuss at next meeting and at next WGM
  • Implementation Status document will be discussed at next weekly meeting

Todo Items

  • Nathan
    • Locate and/or prepare SWOT for review at WGM
    • Continue to work on resolution to workgroup health items
    • Will send announcement on tooling demo inviting tool makers to join

List of Open Issues

  • RCnL Update
  • Review of projects with Vocabulary
  • Separating conformance in Chapter 2 so it can be tracked separately from the HL7 version releases
  • Conformance concepts in FHIR (current status is available as Wiki page)