This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

CGIT concall 20150413

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to IC Conference Calls 2015

Meeting Information

  • Date: Monday, April 13, 2015
    • Time: 4:00 pm, North America Eastern Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
    • Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
    • Participant Passcode: 644843

Notes

Small group, HIMSS meets this week.

Attending:

  • Ioana Singureanu
  • Nathan Bunker

Just reviewing the todo items and see what else needs to be done.

Reviewing Open Issues:

  • RCnL Update - CLOSED because recirculation ballot passed
  • Review of projects with Vocabulary - Ask Wendy for status update?
  • Separating conformance in Chapter 2 so it can be tracked separately from the HL7 version releases
    • Chapter 2 Control of 2.8.2 Normative 2 ballot does not contain conformance concepts, need to find where the concepts are now. TODO find where conformance when to.
  • Conformance concepts in FHIR (current status is available as Wiki page)
    • The issue of localization is not well defined. Needs to be brought out in Paris. Talk about US localization challenges.
    • Need to talk about idea of profiling profiles

Talking about Agenda Paris Meeting

  • Need to get agenda finalized
    • Need to work on content to first-time attendees, Nathan will work on putting together a presentation that introduces CGIT
    • Ioana will put wikipage together on Localisation in FHIR to serve as basis for discussion in Paris.
    • Put agenda together by email, Nathan will send out email today to ask for items that need to be added

Discussing summary todo items:

  • Ioana Singureanu will try to get us on one of their conference calls, see if we need to or if we can just circulate to that list of stake-holders.
    • Need to send items to HL7 Product Line task force, looking for people to contribute artifacts. Ioana will follow up on this.
  • Rob Snelick will create a PSS, sometime before May meeting.
  • Rob Snelick will contact Matt Grahame again a few weeks before May meeting to ask for an update on the MWB.
    • Nathan will remind Rob of todo items
  • Nathan Bunker will download DMP, make changes, and upload it again.
  • Nathan Bunker will link to the NIST and other tools on the Wiki. COMPLETE

Ioana says that Frank needs to talk about localization, and share his broad experience.

Proposed Agenda Topics

  • Review of Open Issues

List of Open Issues

  • RCnL Update
  • Review of projects with Vocabulary
  • Separating conformance in Chapter 2 so it can be tracked separately from the HL7 version releases
  • Conformance concepts in FHIR (current status is available as Wiki page)

Summary of Todo Items from Last Meeting

  • Ioana Singureanu will try to get us on one of their conference calls, see if we need to or if we can just circulate to that list of stake-holders.
  • Rob Snelick will create a PSS, sometime before May meeting.
  • Rob Snelick will contact Matt Grahame again a few weeks before May meeting to ask for an update on the MWB.
  • Nathan Bunker will download DMP, make changes, and upload it again.
  • Nathan Bunker will look to attend the Harmonization List Serve meetings.
  • Nathan Bunker will start a list on open issues for the CGIT meetings. COMPLETE
  • Nathan Bunker will link to the NIST and other tools on the Wiki.
  • Nathan Bunker will reach out to Aegis to invite them to the CGIT meeting. Quick update and to let us to know where the tools exist. COMPLETE