CGIT concall 20150316
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to IC Conference Calls 2015
- Date: Monday, March 16, 2015
- Time: 4:00 pm, North America Eastern Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
- Participant Passcode: 644843
Proposed Agenda Topics
- Review of Open Issues
List of Open Issues
- RCnL Update
- Review of projects with Vocabulary
- Separating conformance in Chapter 2 so it can be tracked separately from the HL7 version releases
- Conformance concepts in FHIR (current status is available as Wiki page)
Summary of Todo Items from Last Meeting
- Ioana Singureanu will try to get us on one of their conference calls, see if we need to or if we can just circulate to that list of stake-holders.
- Rob Snelick will create a PSS, sometime before May meeting.
- Rob Snelick will contact Matt Grahame again a few weeks before May meeting to ask for an update on the MWB.
- Nathan Bunker will download DMP, make changes, and upload it again.
- Nathan Bunker will look to attend the Harmonization List Serve meetings.
- Nathan Bunker will start a list on open issues for the CGIT meetings. COMPLETE
- Nathan Bunker will link to the NIST and other tools on the Wiki.
- Nathan Bunker will reach out to Aegis to invite them to the CGIT meeting. Quick update and to let us to know where the tools exist. COMPLETE