This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

CGIT concall 20141215

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to IC Conference Calls 2014

Meeting Information

  • Date: Monday, Dec. 15, 2014
    • Time: 4:00 pm, North America Eastern Time (New York, GMT-04:00)


Participants

  • Nathan Bunker
  • Frank Oemig
  • Robert Snelick


General Action Items

We need to do:

  • Health Metrics
  • Project Health
  • Work on agenda for January meeting

Wendy Huang will participate in Harmonization mtgs/calls on behalf of CGIT.

Participate with Foundation and Technology Steering Division: Nathan Bunker (Nothing much for Nathan to bring to the group. Might need to bring back items to CGIT.)

Discussion about Agenda for January

Monday Quarter 1

Several duties we have to do every few years:

  • DMP: Agree on the way we are making decisions (template in the wiki or listserve somewhere) who is allowed to vote, etc.
  • SWOT: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats

Check on DMP and vote on it. Have to repeat every 3 years. We missed that this year. We should do this at the start of the first quarter in January.

SWOT analysis needs to be done on a regular basis, every few years. Should be that on every January agenda. Last item: need to update document to update name of group.

Rob Snelick will update the document and put it up as proposed.

Talking about Work Group Health. Wendy Huang used to take care of all of this. This will be added to the agenda for the first meeting in January. We failed in "Project Health of "Red" from the PBS Metrics": what does that mean? We have to ask Lynn.


Conformance Facilitator: The agenda is to discuss the role of a conformance facilitator. Need to check which groups need a facilitator, probably Structured documents, EHR, templates, FHIR. Need to define what it is and what our expectations are. Was that document ever finished? Rob thinks it was started at some point. Rob will check and see if he can find it.

Monday Quarters 2-4

Quarter 2-4: Rob Snelick will update these quarters as we get closer to the meeting. Quarter 3: Will discuss Paris meetings. Tailor the meetings as more introductory. Need to introduce them to what we are doing. Could put our meetings on the before slides.

Tuesday

Quarter 1: Rob Snelick will have updates on the messaging work bench and other tools. Quarter 2: RCnL:

Wednesday

Quarter 3-4: hosting FHIR

Thursday

Quarter 1 & 2: Joint with Vocab