This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

CGITWG Oct 2016 WGM Agenda

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Proposed CGIT Agenda for the October 2016 Working Group Meeting in Baltimore, MD, USA

Return to Conformance and Guidance for Implementation/Testing#Working Group Meeting Agendas and Minutes page.

Open Issues

  • Not complete yet
Day Time Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Sunday AM Q1 not meeting
Q2 not meeting
PM Q3 not meeting
Q4 not meeting
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Monday AM Q1
Business Meeting
- Plenary - - - -
Q2
Technical Meeting
- Plenary - - - -
Lunch
PM Q3
Technical Meeting
Admin + General Conformance Discussion
  • approve agenda
  • approve minutes (Orlando)
  • conformance facilitator: establish a fixed quarter for facilitators to attend
  • follow-up action items
  • projects (review)
  • V2 Basic Test Cases
    • Discussion on how to define basic HL7 v2 basic test cases for verifying support for basic encoding in Chapter 2
    • Specification of Co-Constraints
      • Issues associated with giving constraints on items such as Observation (OBX) segments. Every guide author is using different ways of defining the co-constraints.
      • Discuss ideas about how to standardize the expression of these co-constraints.
      • Asking for feedback in regards to how this is done in other standards such as V3, FHIR, etc.
CGIT   Frank Rob
Q4
Technical Meeting
General Conformance Discussion (cont) Conformance Tutorial Review CGIT Rob Frank
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Tuesday AM Q1
Technical Meeting
Conformance within Immunization Space PHER - Immunization
  • Overview of Immunization Tooling (NIST, AART)
  • Update on Implementation Guide
  • Acknowledgement Best Practices and Testing
  • Functional Requirements and Testing
  • Update/Planning on CDSi Testing
  • Data Quality Issues and Testing
CGIT PHER Rob Frank
Q2
Technical Meeting
Tooling (FHIR, NIST, others?) Standing quarter to look at tooling efforts. CGIT PHER Ioana Rob
Lunch
PM Q3
Technical Meeting
Need to connect with InM to see if we will meet. InM    
Q4
Technical Meeting
Continuation of Q1 (if needed)

Additional items that could be discussed:

  * Data Type Flavors
  * Any other PHER conformance issues
CGIT - Frank Nathan
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Wednesday AM Q1 not meeting
Q2 not meeting
Lunch
PM Q3
Technical Meeting
FHIR FHIR discussions
  • Implementation Guide
  • Conformance Rules
Other items...
CGIT FHIR, Templates, Vocab Frank Frank
Q4
Technical Meeting
CGIT
  • Continuation of Conformance Tutorial Review
  • Continuation of Data Type Flavors Discussion
  • Wrap-up and Admin
    • January 2017 WGM agenda planning
CGIT - Frank Frank
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Attend Scribe
Thursday AM Q1
Technical Meeting
Vocab Continuation of Discussions from Weekly Calls Vocab CGIT Nathan, Frank, Rob -
Q2
Business Meeting
Vocab

Continuation from Q1

Vocab CGIT Rob, Frank -
Lunch
PM Q3
Business Meeting
Vocab
  • Continuation of Q2 (Tables Project)
Vocab CGIT Frank -
Q4 not meeting
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Friday AM Q1 not meeting
Q2 not meeting

Parking Lot

Discussion Items(s) TBD

Conformance usage to override required message elements in the base specification (Resolved on list serve need to document outcome for wider community.)

Moving the Conformance chapter out of the HL7 v2 Standard

  • Need to continue working on the position statement pros/cons
  • Wait until moving to v2+ before making changes. Need to formalize the position statement so we can elevate it up to the steering committee.
  • Rob will clean up the position statement, based on the notes from the September meeting, so we can have a formal review.
  • Discuss revising the message profile/xml/json representation based on best practices developed by NIST

Test Data Categorizations

  • Testing associated to specific test cases. Need to review the categories.


Request for Feedback on Project to Document HL7 v2 Interfaces

  • Present and Discuss Effort to Profile and Document current HL7 V2 Interfaces (e.g. Immunization Information Systems)

v2.9 Proposals (Parked proposals for waiting for v2+):

  • Message Profile Identifiers (Managing multiple versions-OIDs)
  • Managing Value Set OIDs (How to specify in MSH.21)
  • Harmonized Data Type Flavors in Profiling (e.g., TS_1, TS_2, etc.)
  • Specifying explicit conformance statements in the base standard and IGs
  • Replace CWE/CNE/etc. with simple and complex coded element??