August 27, 2018 GDPR whitepaper on FHIR call
|x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|X||John Moehrke Security Co-chair||.||Kathleen Connor Security Co-chair||X||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair||.||Trish Williams Security Co-chair|
|.||Christopher Shawn Security Co-chair||X||David Pyke||X||Giorgio Cangioli||.||Joe Lamy|
|.||[mailto: ]||.||[mailto: ]||.||[mailto: ]||.||[mailto: ]|
- (5 min) Roll Call, Agenda Approval
- (5 min) Review scope and target group
- (5 min) Clarify the need for regulatory content
- (5 min) Review current structure
- (20 min) Discussion content: Main Principles and possible FHIR artefacts
- (10 min) Need for examples, which examples?
- (10 min) Further steps
Link to Confluence page: http://confluence.hl7.org/display/SEC/FHIR+-+GDPR
Meeting Minutes (DRAFT)
Roll taken, agenda changes: none
ad 2) clarify as part of introduction - done by Dave
ad 3) no content about any legal regulations! Just add legal consideration to each of the chapters. On subparagrph for each of the main topics. Input from lawyer (Alex).
ad 4) suggestions for changes were made and content changed.