August 23rd 2017 Education Telecon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Approve Prior week's meeting minutes
- Review and approve WGM agenda
- Review tutorial stats for WGM and any last minute WGM needs
- FHIR Proficency Test Status/Marketing
- Review Comments on Strategic Plan
- Status on Newcomer Webinar
- 4:10pm called to order
- Attendees: Virginia, Melissa, Mary Ann, Sadhana, Maryam
- Virginia covered agenda
- FHIR Proficiency Pilot Marketing:
- Virginia: Well represented on the website
- Mary Ann: We will be treating this cert like we treat all others
- Mary Ann: 5 have signed up so far for proficiency
- Mary Ann: we're going to advertise the cert test at the Connectathon
- Maryam: the pilot was well advertised via MailChimp
- Melissa and Virginia did not get the notification - Maryam says that there are modifications going on for the mailing lists in the data base, which could be the cause
- All FHIR participants (classes and connectathons) should have rec'd notifications
- LinkedIn and Tweet notifications were also sent
- Virginia asked if this is the initial launch - HL7 Staff stated that this would be a pilot, and we would perform analytics to determine test validity. Once the analytics have been completed, the official GA of the cert test would be announced.
- Mary Ann: We have over 100 enrolled in the FHIR Connectathon, we may have Graham announce to those participants that the exam is available.
- Virginia: Can we get a list of folks that have already taken the exam from Graham?
- Melissa: We should do an email blast to the list serve
- September WG:
- Mary Ann gave a status on the tutorial enrollments
- No v2 classes offered - all others are in good shape - we may not need to cancel any tutorials
- Sadhana will be attending many classes and all WGM meeting sessions for Education
- Melissa and Virginia to finalize Newcomers Webinar during down time of WGM
- Reviewed Agenda for September
Sadhana: please review ppt and get comments back asap. She is presenting to Board on Tuesday at the WGM. Review slides in Q1 instead of Tutorial Grids
Adjourn: 5:00 pm
- Education Work Group meets every two weeks at 4pm Eastern We are now using the Free Conference Call application.
- Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/education70 Online Meeting ID: education70
- The toll free dial in number for the United States is: (605) 475-4072 Access Code: 321601
- For international toll free numbers, please go to https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/education70#international
- All active participants and other interested individuals are invited to join us for this call.