April 25, 2017 CBCC Conference Call
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
Dial-in Number: (515) 604-9861; Access Code: 429554 * Online Meeting Link: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/join * Click on Join an Online Meeting * at Join Meeting Enter Online Meeting ID: cbhs * Enter Name, e-mail if prompted * Run the FCC_Installer if prompted
Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating meeting minutes
|Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|x||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair||x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||.||Jim Kretz CBCC Co-Chair (out until 4/28)||x||David Pyke CBCC Co-Chair|
|x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair||.||Mike Davis||.||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||x||Diana Proud-Madruga SOA Co-Chair|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||.||Glen Marshall||.||Ken Salyards (out until 4/28)||.|
|.||Ken Sinn||x||David Staggs||x||Steve Eichner||x||Beth Pumo|
|x||Chris Shawn||.||Ioana Singureanu||.||Neelima Chennamaraja||.||Joe Lamy|
|.||Joseph Quinn||.||David Tao, Mobile Health||.||Nathan Botts, Mobile Health||.||Milo Janowski, Abbvie Pharmaceutical company]|
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Agenda
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- (05 min) PASS Audit -
- (05 min) Security and Privacy Impact Assessment Cookbook (SPIA) - Mike Davis
- (05 min) Post HIMSS Meeting, after Action Report and To-DO list - MDavis, KSalyards
- (05 min) FHIR Consent Issue Resolution FRIDAY call update discussion reminder
- NOTE: May WGM DRAFT Agenda created, Joint Meetings were entered based on the HL7 Meeting room invites.
- New Project NIBs? May 2017 Ballot Cycle
Please contact a CBCC Co-chair if you wish to add agenda items! Thank you!
AGENDA, MINUTES APPROVAL
- Last week's call cancelled; no meeting minutes to be approved
- No PASS Audit meeting held for the past few weeks
- Meeting is scheduled for tomorrow to go over remaining comments
- Diana will be turning over duty to someone of Mike's designation
Security and Privacy Impact Assessment Cookbook
- No update?
- Suzanne to contact HL7 office/follow up with Mike Davis for update
FHIR consent Resolutions
- Group met last Friday (4/21)
- Last meeting discussed work flow creation per request from FHIR WG, work flow – specifically/using the workflow template
- work flow for all of FHIR consent
- Two issues
- Need for consent request resource (work flow set, do you have consent to share this information?)
- More general review work flow; talk to FHIR I or FHIR MG-- create full work flow design; at this time it’s pretty straight forward but as we expand to include advance directives and research we have to add request-- what generated the requirements, how to request... etc.
- Two issues
- at WGM when meeting at FHIRi ; how one goes about building a workflow plan for a resource and how we create a FHIR consent request work
- there has been so much work done for creation but not so much on how we use (D's primary responsibility while in Madrid
- is FHIR request same as authorization for release (would be part of FHIR consent) this would be a specific request of 'do you have authorization to send these request...?) If not can you get it... what would be returned is an 'i.e. advance directive'
- looks similar to HIPAA
- Can you send a consent?
- Do you have consent to send...?
- struggling w real world request for a consent; do you have permission to send this... they should know before they send;
- Lisa Nelson is working on communication request--request to share for an advance directive (from the consent resource); currently a specific use case that she is using;
- It’s easy to say for general disclosure--to request anything as in from the consent resource; it did require a secondary step
‘’Reminder: Friday calls are paused until after the WGM’’
Johnathan, additional discussion
- US Realm Steering Committee received a request last Tuesday for PSS approval for Consent Advance Directive
- Potential tie in; in line with work being doing in CBCC---suggest CBCC be an interested party
ONC has released a funding opportunity for challenge for Data Provenance Where has my data been or something like that
- Phase I - white paper
- Phase II
- Potential for financial award
Johnathan will redistribute information as desired
Will CBCC be meeting/teleconference during WGM?
WGM works on Saturday -
Cancel next two weeks of CBCC teleconferences... / CBCC Weekly and CBCC FHIR Friday