April 24, 2012 Security Working Group Conference Call
- Kathleen Connor
- Ed Coyne
- Mike Davis Security Co-chair
- Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-chair
- Tim Godlove
- Trish Williams
(05 min) Roll Call, Approve April 17th Minutes & Accept Agenda – Presiding Cochair
(10 min) Update on Action Items - Presiding Cochair
- Kathleen: Report back on HL7 Policy Committee review of Security WG MU Stage 2 Comments
- Suzanne: Progress with May 2012 meeting agenda
(20 min) Report out from ONC Data Segmentation for Privacy Project and gaps that HL7 may want to address - All
- Modeling & Methodology Weekly: GoToMeeting: 846-611-869 Date / Time(s)Call is scheduled for 1.0 hour on Wed April 25, 2011 04:00 PM (US Eastern Time, GMT -4 DST)
- Participation Information: Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 Participant Passcode: 459876
(05 min) Other business, action Items and agenda for next call
Presiding cochair, Mike Davis, asked for approval of the minutes and the agenda
Suzanne moved, Kathleen seconded [5-0-0]
Mike led discussion on Vancouver Agenda Planning including review of Mission and Charter; reconciliation of Ontology ballot; and nomination of Trish as interim cochair.
Suzanne created draft http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=May_2012_Working_Grou_Meeting_-_Vancouver,_Canada
Group had short discussion on current status of Data Segmentation for Privacy work.
Kathleen reviewed the RIM issue Act.confidentialityCode “isDocumentCharacteristic”=true. Group agreed that they would like clarification on rationale. Kathleen will attend Wednesday MnM call to request clarification and report back.
Kathleen reported that the Canadian Infoway Standards Collaborative WG8 (SCWG8) has scheduled a call on Friday April 27th to get clarification on the HL7 Confidentiality vocabulary. She will send out call logistics to interested members.
WG decided to cancel WG calls until after the HL7 Vancouver WGM. Suzanne will update the call schedule.
Suzanne to cancel and reschedule calls after WGM Kathleen to report back on meeting with MnM and SCWG8 Meeting adjourned at 10:55 AM PST / 1:55 PM EST